Prime 1600 sq ft 3 bd unit with views of river, casino lights, pool and island
Guest Bedroom #2
Guest Bedroom #1
Master has custom bamboo blinds with fabric backing for optimum privacy and shutting light out. Wall mounted flat screen T.V. Cal King 'Tommy Bahama' custom bedroom set. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors for awesome views! Ceiling fan. 2 Guest Bedrooms have two layers over windows. First a honeycomb blind is behind wooden shutters making those rooms virtual black out any time of day! Flat screen T.V. in 1 guest bedroom.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Parking - Must disconnect boats/trailers from vehicle and put each in a separate parking space overnight. CAN NOT LEAVE TRAILERS CONNECTED TO VEHICLE!
- Pool/Jacuzzi is open until 10 PM weekdays and 11 PM weekends. You must have a key.
- Patios: No floats, towels, swimsuits can be left on the patios/rails overnight. No barbequing!
About Jay ONeill
We enjoy going out on the river, finding a good beach spot and putting our beach chairs out in the shallows in the crystal clear, cool water. It's a great escape from our work life in Southern California as owners of a medical supply company! (But home in Temecula is not so bad either!) We have a 25 year old son in commercial/multi family real estate in Los Angeles and he likes to take an occassional break here too! It's very relaxing!
Jay ONeill purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Jay ONeill chose Bullhead City
As original owner's in Phase I (see vacationrentals #61570 2 bdrm 2 bth), and a resulting business relationship with the original builder, we were very fortunate to be given the first pick of any unit in Phase II. After consideration, this unit had a bit larger square footage and the prime placement to enjoy expansive views of the river and mountains! We were so happy to get this unit, we made it our second home!
What makes this Condo unique
Simply put . . . it compares very favorably with the 'best of the best'! The location of the unit in the building, the views, comfortable homelike surroundings, high end touches and so much more make this one of the top rentals you will find! And if you need another unit for a larger group, we also own a 2 bdrm 2 bth in Phase I next door! (see vacationrentals #61570)