Immerse yourself in all that Eastern Washington has to offer when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home near Coulee City at Blue Lake. With accommodations for 8, this property is perfect for families or friends traveling together or for a romantic getaway with your loved one. An outdoor enthusiast's dream, spend your day fishing, hiking, or enjoying water sport activites as you explore the Basalt cliffs and Blue Lake!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed | TV/Game Room: Futon Sofa
Sip morning coffee on your private deck as you admire the incredible views of Blue Lake and the massive basalt cliffs. You'll easily find tranquility at this lakefront property! Often you will be eye to eye with deer in the front yard.
Boasting 2,200 square feet, this house offers comfortable living spaces and elegant decor to make you feel the luxury of this amazing home. Large window treatments throughout allow natural light to flood in from the outdoors. Eastern Washington boast 300 days of sunshine yearly. Come enjoy it at this beautiful Blue Lake home!
Cook up delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen and dine together at the 8-person dining room table. Afterwards, curl up on the comfy leather sectional with recliners and watch newly released shows on the 65 inch high definition TV with surround sound. Enjoy all the sports channels and watch your favorite team! There's another flat screen downstairs if you want to watch something different, or put on a kids show for the little ones..
Don't feel like a movie or sports? Challenge friends to a game of foosball downstairs in the game room!
When you're getting sleepy, retreat to one of the 2 nearby bedrooms. Downstairs sleeps a total of 6 people, 2 more upstairs in the mater bedroom which features a large king size bed and large walk in closet!
Situated along Blue Lake, you're steps from swimming in crystal clear waters! Rent a boat and spend the day fishing, tubing, or exploring the near by Lenore Cave on a hiking trip.
For more stunning views and outdoor recreation, Sun Lakes-Dry Falls State Park is a 10 minute drive and offers 15 miles of trails, interpretive programs, camping, boating, golfing, and wildlife viewing.
You'll love exploring the quaint town of Ephrata as you stroll up and down its streets. You'll find boutique shopping and great local eateries for enjoying mealtime together.
For a home town meal, drive up to Dk's Drive In for incredible buffalo burgers and sweet ice cream shakes!
Check out the Coulee Dam Laser Light Show to see the city light up at night! Stop by Coulee City Food Center on the way home and grab some steaks or ribs for the barbecue at home. The local butcher has some amazing cuts of meat sure to please any palate!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet connection, 2 flat screen TVs with DirecTV (1 is Smart TV), foosball table, large deck, patio furniture, fire pit, gas grill, incredible cliff views, lakefront, 2 car parking, and much more
- Great Coulee City location! Easy access to swimming, lake activities, downtown, shopping, restaurants, and late night entertainment
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Grant County International Airport-MWH, 7810 Andrews St NE, Moses Lake, WA 98837 (~31 miles away from the property)
- No smoking, including outside. Evidence of smoking will be subject to a 500 dollar charge.
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Children must be at least 8 years or older
-24 hour parking and exterior perimeter audio and video security system
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in