Tucked away in the historic Faubourg Marigny, but just minutes from the French Quarter, River House New Orleans feels like a secret hideaway. Our listing encompasses three separate apartments that are a magical mix of meticulously curated antiques, retro furnishings and contemporary amenities that lend a boho chic feel to each of the luxurious apartments in this boutique guest house.
Whether you’re a couple looking for a private getaway or a family looking to spread out in your own fully equipped apartments, this luxurious antebellum mansion is designed to delight your senses. Located on an historic, tree-lined street just three blocks from the French Quarter, River House offers luxury accommodations on par with those found in fine hotels, but in the practical and more personal setting of an ideally situated independent residence.
Tastefully designed with high quality furnishings and fine antiques, each one of River House’s three floors comprises a private, generously appointed vacation accommodation in its own right, while also offering the flexibility of being combined with one or both of the other floors for larger groups and extended stays. Completing the picture are a 500-sq.ft. westward-facing balcony, with original cast iron and spectacular cityscape views, and lush gardens surrounding the entire “compound” with swimming pool.
* Fully licensed by the City of New Orleans.
* Lovely private courtyards and swimming pool shared by all guests.
* Unlimited wireless high-speed Internet.
* HD flat-panel plasma TVs and digital cable TV with HBO and Showtime. Home theater/audio surround-sound systems with iPod docking stations and CD players.
* Freshly ironed, high-thread-count 100% cotton bedding, down pillows, and King-size Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress.
* Selection of coffee makers, including French press, Nespresso Le Cube One-Touch Espresso maker, and Keurig's with selection of blends for your personal daily use.
* Newly renovated bathroom with antique-style pedestal sink, walk in shower and attached laundry room. Bath is fully stocked with plush cotton towels and robes. Washer/dryer in unit along with an ironing board.
* Good residential block and secure building ('service wing' is owner-occupied; ADT system) with separate central heat/AC for each floor. The location is three blocks from the French Quarter and Frenchmen Street's trendy clubs and restaurants
* Concierge, maid and floral services available.
* The River House Promise: We believe it is important to find the perfect home away from home. In designing River House, our goal was to create the vacation rental accommodations of our dreams--the kind of place we would like to stay in ourselves--a comfortable environment that not only rejuvenates the body but also inspires the mind and nourishes the soul.