Just a few feet from the lagoon, you’ll get a bird’s eye view of nature’s best on Kiawah. The screened porch and deck with gas grill offer the perfect setting for enjoying the view. This cottage is particularly well-suited to large and extended families, having a 2nd story loft with three twin beds, in addition to the two bedrooms and baths on the main floor. It boasts flat screen TVs in the living room and both main bedrooms, as well as new carpet in 2015. The main living area has nice hardwood floors, is very clean and comfortable, and has everything you’ll need to get perfect vacation underway. Free wifi.
Kitchen was completely renovated in winter 2017 with new cabinets, countertops and appliances.
NO SMOKING. Thank you.
All Greenslake Cottages are situated in a quiet, tucked away location in the West Beach Village, and in close proximity to many of Kiawah’s most treasured sights and activities. They provide a larger floor plan than other 2 bedroom villas on the island, and are single story, so there are no units above or below them.
• Short walking distance to Kiawah beaches.
• Full access to the Greenslake community pool with separate baby pool. Right on the
way to the beach.
• Easy access to bike and walking paths.
• Nearby activities for all ages, including golf, tennis, biking, kayaking, paddle boarding,
fishing, and much more.
• Bike, kayak and other rentals available.
• Fresh Fields Village (less than 3 miles).
• Nature watching - Dolphins, gators, waterfowl and other birds.
• Night Heron Park offers fun family activities for day and evenings.
• For a fee, Kiawah Island Resort offers golf, tennis and other resort activities to
non-resort guests, with the exception of their pools and fitness facilities.
Kiawah by Owner, is a boutique rental agency, founded by a fellow Kiawah property owner. Since 2007, Kiawah By Owner has provided a personalized Kiawah rental experience. We look forward to helping you find the perfect Kiawah vacation rental for your family or gathering.
Kiawah Island boasts 10 miles of pristine beaches, unspoiled nature preserves and parks. It offers a wide variety of water sports, premier golf courses, tennis facilities, and other relaxing activities. While it is only a short drive to Charleston and other area attractions, everything you’ll need is right here on Kiawah.
Keywords: cottage, pool, renovated, screen porch, close to beach, WI-FI, Kiawah, vacation rental, great value, lagoon view, family friendly, grill, PGA, Greenslake, pets considered
Kiawah Business License #BL008613-02-2018