|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Relaxation comes naturally in this 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium on Phoenix VI’s 3rd floor that sleeps six along the beach.
· Queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television in spacious living area
· Gorgeous full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and tile backsplash
· Pair of stools at breakfast bar and chairs for six around dining area table
· Beautiful neutral master bedroom with king size bed and large flat screen television
· Combination shower and tub in master bathroom
· Stacked washer and dryer
· Enjoy breathtaking Gulf front view from seating on balcony
*Please note: Phoenix VI is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
The two bedroom unit is nicely located on the 3rd floor near the elevator. It is a well stocked unit that is fairly clean. My family has enjoyed our visit to the Phoenix complex. They offer a large swimming pool and a great spot on the beach. I would have given a 5 star rating expect for the carpets in this unit are in need of a good cleaning. The back porch is much larger than most of the other units but since you are on the lower floor it will collect trash from the upper units. This is not an issue the owner of this unit can fix but the management of the complex should look into some solutions to stop this from occuring.