Escape to the mountains in this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Mount Crested Butte vacation rental condo. Ideally situated just a 5 minute walk from the resort, this property is every outdoor enthusiast’s dream home. Aside from an unbeatable location, the condo also boasts over 1,000 square feet of comfortable living space, sleeping accommodations for 8 and access to the resort’s hot tub and heated swimming pool during the peak seasons.
Pillow Tax ID number: 18-73
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Double Bunk Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Sofa
Decorated with soothing earth tones and elements of the local area, this home combines the warmth of a cabin with the beauty of the mountains.
Recharge after a long day of traveling with a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which includes all your basic cooking appliances and breakfast bar seating for 4.
Once you are well nourished, move the conversation over to the cozy living area. Sprawl out on the leather sofa while the wood-burning fireplace warms the room.
Off the main living area is where you’ll find the 3 bedrooms. All 3 rooms have access to en suite full bathrooms and also include comfy beds and soft linens for peaceful slumbers.
No matter what time of year you’re planning your visit, Crested Butte offers countless year-round activities. Located right across the street from Crested Butte Mountain Resort, this property offers easy access to hiking, mountain and road biking, skiing, snowboarding and the outdoor adventure center.
Aside from the recreational activities, you can also enjoy the convenience of walking to numerous restaurants and shops in Mount Crested Butte. If you aren't up for a walk, you can take the free shuttle bus from your doorstep to Crested Butte's Main Street.
During the Summer, enjoy the Mount Crested Butte Summer Concert Series which is hosted every Wednesday night throughout the season!
Other activities in the area for you to explore include paddle boarding, river rafting, fly fishing and zipline tours, along with boating and rafting at Taylor Park Reservoir located only a half hour away.
When you need a day of relaxation, the Chateaux Condominiums complex offers great amenities available for your access. Open year round, you and your travel companions will enjoy lounging by the outdoor swimming pool and hot tub.
Check out Crested Butte main street for lots of great dining and shopping options. The Alpineer is a great place to get some outdoor clothing/accessories or to get tips on local trails. Townie Books is a fun book shop connected to a coffee house where you can sample some yummy local Camp 4 coffee. If you have little ones, check out the children's museum right next to the ski resort or there is a really great playground in Yelenick Park off 7th St in Crested Butte.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, 3 en suite bathrooms, patio and more
- Resort amenities include an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. The main lodge can also be rented out for special events.
- Please note that typically the pool/hot tub is open (based on complex occupancy) mid June to early September and Thanksgiving through March.
- Prime Mt. Crested Butte location - Within walking distance from Crested Butte Mountain Resort, along with various shops and restaurants
- Nearest Airport - Gunnison–Crested Butte Regional Airport - 711 W Rio Grande Ave, Gunnison, CO 81230, (~31.3 miles away)
- Pillow Tax ID number: 18-73
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Failure to follow the rules will result in a $100 per day fine as decided by the HOA
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in