This enchanting home on the ocean side of the city has mountain and partial ocean views in a quiet neighborhood, walking distance to the Mesa Village (Lazy Acres, Dining, Albertsons, Good Cup, CVS, Mesa Burger, Mesa Cafe) and less than two minutes to downtown or one of several popular beaches.
One of the most popular homes in our offering, the home is warmly decorated and includes extras such as hot tub, pack n play crib, boogie board and umbrella, kids toys and hot tub.
Wi-Fi and washer/dryer included.
One King, one queen, twin floor bed and pack n' play crib provide sleeping for up to six. Beds are clothed with fine linens, comforters and down pillows.
Dining room seats four-five comfortably with kitchen bar seating for two. Chair mounted high chair provided.
Living room has flat screen TV, DVD player and movie library. Board games, tour and hiking books as well as coupons for local attractions are provided to make the most of your stay.
- Less than a mile to beach
- Single family home. Not shared
- Just a mile to downtown Santa Barbara and State Street
- 1/2 mile walk to Mesa Village shops and dining
- Gated yard with sunset patio
- Back yard with private hot tub and ping pong
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player and movie library
- Board games
- Maps and tour books
- Fully stocked kitchen with more than the normal blender, toaster and coffee maker (pizza stone, muffin tins, garlic press, veggie steamer, salad spinner)
- Charming architecture with built in vanity, desk, dresser drawers and vaulted ceilings
Looking forward to providing your home-away-from-home here in Santa Barbara.