The River Cabin - Hagerman, Idaho - Picture Postcard Beautiful!(46 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 bedroom, 1 large bath, living and dining room view the river
Located at 24 Bell Rapids Road, just 4.5 miles south of Hagerman, Idaho off US HWY 30. Check the map in this listing for guidance to The River Cabin. Directions as follows:
From Hagerman, drive 4.5 miles south on US HWY 30, cross over the Snake River on the bridge, turn WEST on Bell Rapids Road, The River Cabin is the fourth house on the right and has a VACATION RENTAL sign at the top of the driveway. Drive down the driveway and begin to enjoy this peaceful location.
Lovely viewing from inside or out. A great place to find peace, explore, fish and relax.
Only 4.5 miles south of Hagerman, Idaho. Grocery, Hardware, Fishing and Hunting licenses, restaurants and bars, gas/convenience, all available within minutes.
On the river:
* Big Dock to tie-up to, boat ramp close by
* Canoe provided, Kayaks available for rental
* Fire pit next to the river for evening enjoyment and campfire cooking
* Well kept lawn and landscape for yard games, tents and gatherings
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Laundry available
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Hagerman is only 5 mi. north on US Hwy 30. Our little town has a very nice grocery store, hardware store, two gas stations, 3 restaurants, medical clinic, post office, shipping, computer and faxing....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 26 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $45 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Pet Fee $20 + tax
- Tax Rate 8%
1. Rates apply up to 6 people.
2. Maximum occupancy is: 8
3. Pets - Must be well behaved and approved by owner!
4. A $250 refundable Damage Retainer
5. Cleaning Fee - $45/stay or every 7 days, for longer stays
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
THE RIVER CABIN ALSO HOSTS:
Call TODAY for special event pricing!!
Hagerman Valley is southern Idaho's Oasis. When traveling across the desert, it looks barren. Bliss, Idaho is the northern gateway to 40 miles of the Snake River Scenic Byway on Hwy. 30. Water in abundance from rivers, lakes and springs. The landscape is transformed by lush greenery and vegetation.
How do you have fun? There's something here for you!
1. Bird watching - the highest density of bird species in Idaho, maybe the West.
2. Fishing - trout, bass, crappie, crayfish, sturgeon
3. Boating - 2 long and deep reservoirs for wakeboarding, skiing and sightseeing
4. Rafting and Kayaking - Some of the best white water in Idaho. Start from the Malad River confluence and goes to the Bliss bridge take-out, over 8 miles of wild river.
5. Historic places of interest - Thousand Springs, Balanced Rock, Hagerman Fossil Beds, Oregon Trail, Blue Heart Springs, City of the Rocks and much more.
6. Public access - 9 Idaho state parks, boat ramps, fishing for everyone including ADA, walking trails and scenic overlooks.
Hagerman Valley was formed 40,000 to 50,000 years ago by two separate geological events.
1.The Bonneville Flood was a torrent of biblical proportion that cut through Utah, Idaho and Washington. Hagerman Valley was scoured by BILLIONS of gallons of water, hundreds of feet deep.
2. At the same time, The Great Rift Lava Flow released mile after mile of flowing lava that blanketed what is now South-Central Idaho. When the flowing lava encountered the high water of the Bonneville Flood, the vertical lava walls of Hagerman Valley were formed.
The lava flow also created the Snake River Basin Aquifer and the pure water originating from as far as Yellow Stone Park and the Teton Mountains of Wyoming, pours out of Hagerman Valley's lava walls into the Snake River. This is called Thousand Springs and these magnificant springs can be found up and down Hagerman Valley for 30 miles.
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: We have lived in Hageraman Valley for almost 40 years. Whether it is the mornings or afternoons, the beauty of this area is breathtaking. We live here because the Snake River provides a visual and soulful experience, we can't live without.
Why the Owner Chose Hagerman, ID, USA:
The River Cabin is a lovely place to stay. We have furnished it with everything to make a vacation rental comfortable and entertaining. The landscaping is ideal for yard games, sunbathing, picnicking, campfires and it's beautifully nestled into it's own secluded location.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
WATERFRONT WITH A DOCK - Wakeboarding and Skiing, canoes, swimming, fishing and anything else to do with the water. Seven miles of Upper Salmon Falls Creek Reservoir for your pleasure. Blue Heart Springs is the 19th largest fresh-water spring in the world and is always an amazing place to visit. Bird-watching, photography, an artists dream of color and shape, so much make this a spectacular place.
- Primary: 208-837-4700 9am - 5:30pm Mountain Time Zone
- Secondary: +1 2087311600 8 am - 8pm Mountain Time Zone
- Fax: +1 2088374701
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The River Cabin - Seven Miles of River to Explore! The view is amazing everyday!
Large and covered front porch - Just sit and watch the river go by
Enough table and chairs for 8 people
Galley kitchen and breakfast or serving bar.
Smaller Bedroom with Double Bed
There's big fish in that river
Water skiing on glass smooth water
This could be a postcard picture!
A great way to keep cool!
Looking upriver near The River Cabin - seven miles of magic
Kids have more fun!!!
The River Cabin is ready and waiting for you
Firepit with benches for campfires and smores
Sit and look at the river, it never get boring!
Big bathroom with tub/shower and laundry
Larger Bedroom with Queen Bed
Snake River - rafting and fishing on a free flowing stretch
Blue Heart Springs - 19th largest fresh water spring in the world
If you are young and fearless, this is fun!
More beautiful then ever on a winter morning!
Hagerman Wildlife Management Area - fishing, walking, great photos, ADA accessib
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.