About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 nights
A lovely beach retreat on Phoenix X’s 3rd floor, this fabulous 3-bedroom 2.5-bathroom condominium sleeps ten with a beautiful view of the Gulf.
· Queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television in tropical living area
· Black appliances in kitchen fully equipped for cooking enjoyment
· Stools for two at breakfast bar and chairs for four around dining area table
· Lovely master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Shower and tub combination in master bathroom
· Second bedroom with two full size beds and third with queen size bed with small walk in shower
· Cushioned patio furniture with tiled balcony with unforgettable Gulf front view
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Not a family friendly atmosphere.
This was the worst kept Pheonix I have ever stayed at. The inside hallways had a horrible smell like mildew. The bathrooms in this condo were tiny and shower in guest bath could barely fit one person it was so small. Right next door to Flora Bama so party central. Will not be returning.
It is disappointing to read the review of your stay. Our complex has been welcoming guests, including many families, for years now. The easy access to the beach, the indoor and outdoor pool and kiddie pool attract many people here. Our lobby desk is staffed 24 / 7 and we have on-site security. The Flora Bama, next door, is a very popular Gulf Coast attraction and a very good neighbor. I certainly hope you return to our area and find a complex where you feel more comfortable.