Nestled high above Wears Valley on a wooded five acre estate, CABIN FEVER is THE definition of a true Smoky Mountain getaway. A truly unique experience combining all the modern technological amenities with absolute seclusion; not a neighbor in sight! Four Wheel Drive recommended, access to this tranquil property by way of scenic gravel roads, situated ~ 1.8 miles from the Cove Mountain office.
After spending your days exploring Smoky Mountain National Park or indulging the local Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg attractions, retreat to this private oasis for some serious R&R. Enjoy a soothing soak in the private hot tub, melt away in the super comfy King size master-suite, or relax with a book in the rocking chairs or porch swing.
This elegant cottage showcases warm wood finishes, Australian cypress flooring, 20 foot vaulted beam ceilings, a stacked stone gas burning fireplace, a slate-top pool table, and very unique stamped copper countertops. Cabin Fever has been professionally decorated with absolute comfort in mind. We hope your time in the Smokies is as memorable as ours!
Layout: 1 Level, living room, dining room, kitchen, king bedroom with TV, pool
table, bathroom separate from bedroom,
* Great Views
* Very Secluded
* Free WiFi Access
* 2 flat screen smart TVs + Blu-Ray 150 satellite channels + all local channels.
* Blue Tooth enabled Radio / Media Player
* Gas Fireplace
* Gas Grill
* Slate-top Pool Table
* Hot Tub
* King Bed
* Memory Foam Queen Sleeper Sofa
* Private Covered Deck with porch swing and rocking chairs
* Swimming Pool FREE Access located on Happy Hollow Road.
* Honeysuckle Meadows Pool/Deli (Open daily May-Oct, 10am-9pm)
* Cards & Card games
* No motorcycles or show cars due to some gravel roads