Boho Chic's design was loosely inspired by the eclectic warmth of organic 70’s glam, and is filled with loungey furniture, accents of gold, and re-colorized vintage Turkish carpets. Graphic patterns of black and white are incorporated in tile and wallpaper, and contrasted by bold red furniture pieces in various spaces and rooms. This is a new custom residence designed by Urbanspace Interiors with very high end custom Italian furnishings.
The property is located within a short walk to the Rainey Street district, 4 Seasons, Lady Bird Lake and countless restaurants and bars. Great yards for entertaining and designer finishes. You will love the concrete floors, warm colors and luxury furniture!
WHY BOHO CHIC
We also offer a listing for this property + the next door unit, ''Dutch Modern'', so if you have more than 10 guests AND/OR need more than 5 beds, we've got you covered!
- If you plan on hosting 10 guests or less AND/OR need only 3 king beds + 2 queen beds: Boho Chic is a great fit for you
- If you plan on hosting 11 guests or more AND/OR need 6 king beds + 4 queen beds: our listing for Boho Chic + Dutch Modern would be a better option
- If this listing is a little above your budget, have a look at our Modern Farmhouse and/or Urban Retreat properties (same location)
- If you would enjoy having a private pool for your stay, look at our Modern Estate (same location)
[City of Austin Short Term Rental License # 030548]
MORE OPTIONS, SAME LOCATION
We can host from 1 to 46 guests in our contiguous properties - Contact us for more info!
- Modern Estate With Pool: 3,200 sq/ft - Sleeps 10 - Starting at 1,475/night
- Modern Farmhouse: 2,300 sq/ft - Sleeps 8 - Starting at $595/night
- Urban Retreat: 2,300 sq/ft - Sleeps 8 - Starting at $595/night
- Modern Farmhouse + Urban Retreat: 4,600 sq/ft - Sleeps 16 - Starting at $1,190/night
- Dutch Modern: 2,500 sq/ft - Sleeps 10 - Starting at $795/night
- Boho Chic + Dutch Modern: 5,000 sq/ft - Sleeps 20 - Starting at $1,590/night
- 3 blocks (10 minutes walk) from Lady Bird Lake and running trail
- 4 blocks (10 minutes walk) to Rainey Street & 6th Street
- 6 blocks (15 minutes walk) to the Convention Center
Easy and short walk to downtown + ride-sharing options!