Splash 605E has been decorated for your relaxation and comfort while vacationing. The condo offers a soft tone of colors to sooth and relax our guests. The master bedroom has a king bed for your comfort. Hall bunks and a queen sleeper sofa accommodates 6 guests comfortably. The unit has a beach front balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean. FREE Beach Service and Wireless Internet is provided for our Guests. We welcome you to come stay in our unit for your vacation stay.
1 Br Beachfront Unit With FREE Beach Service - Sleeps 6
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 21, 2019
About Greg Burnette
My family has been vacationing in Panama City Beach for years, and I am excited to be able to offer my unit to your family for great times and a place for your family to make memories you will never forget.
Greg Burnette purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Greg Burnette chose West Panama City Beach
The west end of the beaches offers less crowds and the beach is great; not to mention that you will be close to Pier Park and great dining.
What makes this Condo unique
Splash offers amenities, beautiful beaches, and less crowds. You can walk the beaches for miles while enjoying the family atmosphere. So, please come SPLASH into FUN. The 5 pools and water play areas are open and airy, and offer ocean views for your relaxation.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Room was decent , experience was horrible
The room was as expected for a Florida condo, nice enough but the furniture on patio was very rusty and the bunk beds were not made , however it didn’t matter because the day we got there and got out of our van with my wife, 7 and 2 yr old the stink of dead fish was VERY strong in the air and almost every breath made us cough. Panama City Beach was experiencing a very bad “red tide” which I wasn’t aware of nor had I ever heard of it.myself and my wife and kids have athsma, and or allergies so we are in more of a sensitive area with respiratory systems.There were dead fish washing up on the beach (a lot) and the air was really bad. The locals we spoke to advised us to stay off the beach and not go into the water , also the air alone can cause respiratory problems so that also knocked out the pool for us.The owner said “he hadn’t heard about it” and that the association had said nothing either , I sent him pics of dead fish all over the beach and never heard anything from him again.I made the decision to pack up and head home after 1 night, after all we couldn’t use the beach or the pool without being affected by the air or dead fish.My kids were really disappointed and so was I but I couldn’t stay and take a chance of a respiratory infection or worse for our family.I understand if I cancelled the trip for my own reasons but we drove down fully planning to enjoy this vacation that I paid for in full but because of something down there that was out of my control that made going to the beach , getting in the ocean , or breathing the air unsafe then what’s the point of being there. I think I should’ve been informed, first of all and refunded at least part of my money since We paid for 5 nights and stayed 1 because of a problem down there that was out of our control.I wish I could add pictures I have of what we were dealing with but I don’t see an option to add them .......
Amazing condo and resort!
6th floor was perfect for beach views and we even got to see dolphins from the balcony. This unit is very spacious compared to other 1BR w/bunks that I’ve previously stayed in. The extras that are provided (like salt/pepper, cooking spray, etc.) are greatly appreciated by this mom. For a Labor Day visit the crowds were not terrible at all, even with a packed beach. Everything was spic and span clean, to the point my husband commented and asked if the owner cleaned it himself, lol! Lastly, the beach chairs were a huge plus for us and we met lots of nice people. Would definitely recommend this condo!
I really wish the previous reviewers had been more honest.
• Upon arrival, we immediately noticed sand on the floor & furniture. I get that this is a beach condo, but seeing this made me question how thoroughly it had been cleaned prior to our arrival. Bunk beds were not made & ready to be slept in, & there was a load of sheets in the dryer.
• Kitchen has very little room for storage, & I would hardly consider this condo to have all the kitchen essentials. Quite a few kitchen basics were missing like kitchen scissors, spatulas, measuring cup, & large bowls for mixing or salads. Some of the dishes we used were dirty & needed cleaning before use.
• The only place for us to eat together as a family of 4 was on the balcony, as there is no dining table or space at the bar for 4 people. This wouldn’t have been an issue had the outside furniture not been rusted; we ruined 4 pairs of shorts with rust stains the first night we sat out there to eat.
• The master bed was so incredibly uncomfortable. A new mattress is desperately needed, as well as curtains in the room to block the early morning sun. The shower curtain needs to be replaced immediately as it’s covered in mildew. There is also a serious need for places/hooks to hang wet towels & swimsuits.
• The Wi-Fi in the condo was spotty, at best. There were also no batteries in the remote for the TV.
• Resort itself was very crowded, but we went in peak season so it was to be expected. 20 floor building & they have two elevators, so the wait for the elevator was never short. The beach chairs were very nice to have, but we were so close to the families next to us, you easily could’ve reached over & touched them. The lazy river was a joke as it took all of 45 seconds to go around. There’s ample parking but there’s no security or gate, so it’s open to anyone that wants to come in off the street.
• Booking site states the check out time is 11:00 am, but it’s actually 10:00 am.
• The most serious issues I had with this condo was that someone came in one day while we were gone to repair a broken hair dryer without our knowledge or consent. I wouldn’t have been bothered by this had we been asked, but knowing someone came in while all of our stuff was out made me seriously question the safety, security & privacy.
The view from the balcony was pretty amazing, but it’s hardly worth rating the place 5 stars. At roughly $2,100 for the week, I was expecting much more from this property. We’ll stick to places we know in Destin from now on.
Occasionally. there is an unhappy guest. I just wish these issues would have been brought to my knowledge during your stay. I would have like to have been given the opportunity to make this right for you and your family. Although, there were quite a few issues, I would have given it my all to make you all happy. I have had very good ratings from other guests and it is disheartening to hear of a guest that was not truly happy with their stay. It has been my ultimate goal with this rental to make the vacation week special for my guest. Thank you so much
Such a wonderful week
What a great experience in our first time to PCB. It was awesome renting through VRBO and knowing my exact room and owner who was so easy to work with. The hotel grounds were awesome and we never had any issue. There was always ample parking and the walkway over the road was very nice. Elevators were a little slow but nothing of the nightmare other's have mentioned, although another 2 would be awesome. Be aware that on Saturday at check-in there was a HUGE line waiting to get on with luggage but everywhere in town was packed the same way. Guess that happens when everyone comes on the same day. There was always security around keeping a watch which was nice as to not have people that didn't belong and they were very friendly and attentive to their job. As for the condo it was nice to have a keypad lock versus keeping up with a card. It was clean, other than hidden sand but its the beach, and well stocked with everything to get you going. Furniture was comfortable and in nice shape. So nice to have 2 bathrooms and bounty of towels and bed linens for just in case. It was nice to have W/D in unit along with swiffer, vacuum, mop etc. There were some boogy boards and floats in the closet also. I would recommend to hang a curtain in the bedroom because it gets very bright, very early. The unit came with chairs from the rental company which is a huge plus. All in all I would definitely stay here again and hopefully be able to rent the same place. It was our first time but definitely not the last. Thanks for allowing us to stay in your place as we made some great memoriesm
Thank you all so much for the comments and it is such a joy to have families like you all stay in the unit. I look forward to having you all return for another stay at splash resort.
Loved our stay!
Our family of 4 stayed in this condo for the 4th of July week. The condo was comfortable and a great size for us! The kitchen was well stocked with everything needed to prepare meals. The bathrooms are spacious with extra towels and wash clothes. The beds were cozy and gave us a good nights rest after all then playing during the day. Splash has so much to offer on property that my kids never got bored, we played at the beach or one if their pools every day all day during our stay. I really enjoyed staying this far down the beach. The traffic was not bad, there were plenty of restaurants around (driving distance), and it was not over crowded. I would definitely stay at Splash and in this unit again!!!
This is our 6th year at Splash amd our 3rd owner, we usually rent a 2 bedroom but went for the 1 this year. Dont be fooled as a 1 bedroom contains loads of room for everyone!
The unit was clean and spacious and the view, location and amenities cant be beat for families at PCB!! Check our site 6kids1tank.com for a walk thru of the whole complex plus photos of the room and things to do in PCB!
The owner was responsive and a pleasure to work with! Only downside is we cant afford to come back till next year.. BUT WE WILL BE BACK!!!
Say hi to mr crabs when you arrive in the lobby and tell Mrs. PAM, whom works at the Registration desk the 6kids1tank family said hi. She is sooo nice and will make your stay feel like home!
Enjoy the 'Dive-In Movies' while you swim in one of the 5 pools on Splash Resort. Their is an open air Water Park for the kids on the ground floor overlooking the beautiful beach.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until confirmed. *Additional $20.00 Resort Fee to be paid to the HOA upon arrival at front desk for Parking Pass and pool bands. PCB Tax is 13.00%. NO Smoking and NO Pets. You must be 25 years old to rent the unit.