About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Owner/owners will not be responsible for accidentsOwner/owners will not be responsible for accidents
Pets allowed - $35 pet fee; per pet. Pets not allowed on beds. $35 pet fee; per pet. Pets not allowed on beds.
No smoking - May smoke outside ONLY. Clean up required. May smoke outside ONLY. Clean up required.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - Infants accepted. Not suitable for older childrenInfants accepted. Not suitable for older children
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - 2121
- $35.00 pet fee; per pet. Crate required. Must clean up after pet/pets. No pets on furniture/bedding PLEASE. Pets must be on leash when outside.
- Guest responsible for gathering trash and placing in trash container outside.
- Max occupancy 2 total travelers. Regular rate charged, per night, if not compliant.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Patricia HamiltonAsk a question
About Patricia Hamilton
Hello and Welcome! We are Tava and Patricia Hamilton. Married since 1996; we share 3 beautiful children, their spouses, and 4 fantastic grandchildren. Moving from Central Texas in 2017, we were given the opportunity to purchase an incredible 1862 authentic German Homestead that includes the first hand dug well in FBG, and the first Dairy Barn! Attracted to the tranquil setting, beauty, history, and convenient access to town, we couldn’t refuse. On 7/17/17, we purchased the property! Everyday we are thankful to live here. It is truly a charmed life. We are grateful to be sharing our place with you, family, and friends. Welcome to our Farm!