Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs on leashes and curbed are welcomeDogs on leashes and curbed are welcome
No smoking - Smoke free and vape free propertySmoke free and vape free property
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- No parties of any sort. Maximum of 5 people. Owners live on property so abide by rules please. Smoke free property, due to free range chickens.
- Dogs that are up to date with shots and will be leashed and curbed in the yard welcome.
Hosted by LyndaAsk a question
Owners live next door. Both locals, born and raised in this town. Love the Hudson Valley area and all it offers!
Why Lynda chose Esopus
House we are renting is special to us because it belonged to Doug's Mom. We take pride in keeping it up and sharing it with others. Rosie's Retreat is situated on a residential street surrounded by woods in the back yet ideally located to so much the Hudson Valley has to offer.
What makes this house unique
Front porch is quaint and the view of the mountain is beautiful in the Fall. Back deck has a retractable awning for enjoyment on sunny days. Can walk to 2 local hiking areas. Also a pub , country store and Catholic Church are within walking distance.