Elevate your Alpine retreat in this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home. This home boasts 3,200 square feet of well-appointed living space, with plush furnishings and modern amenities to comfortably accommodate 11 guests. You'll enjoy stunning views of the valley and the tranquility of a secluded mountain paradise. This home is ideally situated close to rivers, lakes, trails and mountain slopes.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping (Living Room): Pullout Bed
Rustic wood siding covers the great room walls, climbing to the top of the A-frame’s vaulted ceilings. Warm natural lighting brightens the space, inviting you to unwind and settle in for a relaxing retreat. The surrounding windows provide breathtaking mountain views.
Gather around the sumptuous sofa sectional and stream your favorite movies on the flat-screen Smart TV. Adjacent to the kitchen is a gorgeous sun room, where you can enjoy a book from the library surrounded by scenery.
When hunger strikes, a fully equipped kitchen offers a spacious area to dine and entertain. Prepare a home-cooked meal with ease at the expansive island, and serve on the island or the adjacent dining table.
Enjoy the great outdoors no matter the season on the wrap around deck that features both covered and uncovered areas. Test your skills at the gas grill while facing out to the scenic valley and at night look up the starry skies.
Retreat to 1 of 4 comfortable bedrooms for rest and relaxation. Each bedroom is complete with plush mattresses, fresh sheets, and mountain views. The master bedroom features a therapeutic king-sized bed and luxurious en-suite bathroom where you can sink into the deep soaking tub, or stand beneath rain shower tiles.
This home is secluded in a lush valley and close to all-season activities including ski slopes, hiking trails, boating, ice fishing and more.
Spend the day hiking at the Palisades Creek Trailhead, about 28 miles from the home. Feel free to book guided fly fishing trips or horseback rides with Rob of Rockin' M Ranch. At the Snake River, spend the afternoon casting your reel or rafting on calm waters.
Beautiful Jackson Hole is just an hour away. For dinner, check out the Jackson Hole Playhouse, a small dinner theater offering a one-of-a-kind production and dining experience.
Near the Wyoming/Idaho border is the picturesque Palisade Reservoir, where you can boat in the summer, ice fish in the winter and embark on miles of great hiking trails. Grey's River Road is just 10.3 miles away, offering roads for ATVs and snowmobiles in the winter!
The town is just 5 miles away, featuring charming restaurants and family owned cafes. Pick up a lunchbox to go at Yankee Doodle before heading out to the river!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig coffee machine, crock pot, en-suite bath, hair dryer, gas fireplace, gas grill, patio furniture, lawn chairs, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen Smart TV, DVD player, video library, free WiFi and more
- Tranquil Alpine location - Secluded in the valley and but just a short drive to mountain trails, boats, rivers, and just 1 hour to Jackson Hole!
- The maximum sleep number is 11, but you are welcomes to utilize the couch or chaise lounge as sleeping arrangements for 1 additional guest.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Jackson Hole Airport, 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001 (~50 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in