** Please note that during November, December, and January heavy snow fall may temporarily make McKee Mine Road unsafe to drive on until it has been plowed, even with 4WD. **
Escape to a ponderosa pine forest for a rejuvenating getaway when you book this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin that comfortably accommodates 6. Relish in the floor-to-ceiling windows, high cathedral ceilings, rustic wood beams, and spacious deck that overlooks the forest, ensuring a wonderful Arizona retreat!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
Towering trees and wilderness greet you as you drive up the gravel driveway to this rustic red wood cabin, boasting 1,100 square feet of living space.
As you enter the home, the floor-to-ceiling windows that line the back wall of the main living space are sure to catch your eye. Curl up in the cozy living room, where you'll find a fireplace, 2 plush recliners, a leather couch, and a 4K flat-screen Apple TV with DirecTV Now and free access to over 60 streaming cable channels.
The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, ample counter space, and a breakfast bar. Cook up your creations and gather around the rustic wood dining table, complete with a flower centerpiece.
If you prefer to be outdoors, venture outside where you can enjoy an afternoon drink on the spacious deck complete with comfortable patio furniture. If you want to maximize your time outside, fire up the gas grill and create a mouthwatering dinner.
When you're ready to retire for the night, you'll find 2 spacious bedrooms with plush queen beds, perfect for unwinding after a long day. Enjoy a flat-screen HDTV w/ access to Roku, Directv Now, and over 60 cable channels.
While being completely secluded amongst the pine forest, this cabin is only 6 miles from downtown Prescott. For outdoor adventures, the property borders the Prescott National Forest, where you can partake in a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, fishing, mountain biking, etc. You'll also find tons to explore in Prescott, including Watson Lake, the Smoki museum, the Downtown Historic Area, and much more.
Check out Whisky Row on Courthouse Square. Filled with some of Prescott's oldest history, you'll find plenty of saloons up and down this street.
If you want a break from cooking, try Lone Spur Cafe for some cowboy-themed food or El Gato Azul, where you'll find a cozy bistro and global grub.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs (1 4k Smart TV with Apple TV 4K with DirecTV Now and free access to 60+ streaming cable channels, 1 HDTV w/ Roku and DirecTV Now, and free access to 60+ streaming cable channels), deck with furniture, gas grill, and more
- Beautiful Prescott location - Easy access to restaurants, nightlife, museums, shopping, boating, festivals, farmers market, fishing, golfing, horseback riding, biking, and more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, 60-pound weight limit, pets must be kenneled when no one is home)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- 4WD is recommended for this property during the winter if there is an appreciable accumulation of snow or freezing rain. Please note that during November, December, and January heavy snow fall may temporarily make McKee Mine Road unsafe to drive on until it has been plowed, even with 4WD
- Please note that there are surveillance cameras on the property mounted outside of the cabin and pointed to cabin entrances only
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in