Experience the rustic lifestyle of Gatlinburg when you escape to this stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin, with sleeping space for 6! Featuring a 3-sided wraparound porch with screened-in back porch, a private hot tub and a peaceful location near area attractions, this Tennessee property, called 'Cozy Nest,' is teeming with nothing short of excellence.
Master Suite 1: Queen Bed | Master Suite 2 (Enclosed Loft): King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Hardwood floors and cabin-style accents highlight the rustic interior, while the expansive living area offers 2 plush sofas, a natural-gas fireplace and a flat-screen cable TV. One of the sofas folds out into a queen-sized bed with memory foam mattress, also boasting a “sleeper helper” board that fits beneath the mattress for added comfort.
Granite counters make the kitchen fit for a chef’s dream, while a dine-in snackbar allows everyone to enjoy a tasty bite on the go. Steps away, you’ll find a wood dining table for 6 to delight in wonderful group gatherings over breakfast, lunch and dinner.
When it’s time to turn in, 2 master suites will help you relax in style, both featuring en-suite bathrooms and flat-screen TVs. The loft-style master on the top floor features a king-sized bed, while the main floor suite contains a queen-sized bed and jetted bathtub for ultimate relaxation.
If you need a breath of fresh air, make your way out to the wraparound porch with screened back porch to wine and dine with your companions. Here, you can perch on any of the endless patio furniture options or take a dip in the private hot tub as you enjoy the surrounding wooded views. If you're interested in scoping out the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, take a seat on the front porch.
Settled within 3 miles of downtown Gatlinburg, endless entertainment is within easy reach of 'Cozy Nest.' Options include Ripley’s Aquarium, Space Needle, Aerial Tram and Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park.
If you’re feeling like a road trip, hop in the car to take the easy drive, less than 30 minutes, to the renowned Dollywood, complete with theatres, attractions and excellent dining.
The golfer of the group will love the home's close proximity to both Cobbly Knob golf course, located 7 miles away, and Gatlinburg Golf Course, 10 miles away.
If you’d like to stay active, but the weather’s not on your side, check out the Gatlinburg Community Center nearby. Go for a swim in the indoor pool, hit the bowling lanes, or take a relaxing yoga class.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 3 flat-screen TVs, secure wireless internet access and cable, fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, central air-conditioning, natural-gas fireplace, and much more
- The 3-sided wraparound porch features a screened back porch, private hot tub and plenty of seating options!
- Community pool available for renters! Pool is open from May 1st - September 30th.
- Prime location with easy access to downtown Gatlinburg, restaurants, shopping, skiing, Dollywood, and more
- Trolley stop near the resort entrance to travel to downtown Gatlinburg! Only about 5-10 minutes away.
- Cabin is within the Gatlinburg city limits and is on city water and sewer with underground utilities!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in