multi-room GROUP rental that sleeps 35 people and is in the heart of Downtown
553 Otis Redding
551 Marvin Gaye
555 Sam Cooke
557 Smokey Robinson
All bedrooms are setup in a dormitory style to allow more people to stay together in our group rental! All bed-linens and towels are provided. 4 futons are in the living space/hallway to accommodate up to 35 guests.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Must be traveling with legal guardian or parent.Must be traveling with legal guardian or parent.
Max guests: 35 (sleeps up to 35 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- No outside guests, entertainers, or the use of glitter is permitted in the property.
- Strict quiet hours in sleeping areas are from 10pm-8am. Guests may use our first floor common area 24/7 which does not have quiet hours.
- Rates are based on the number of guests you enter in to the reservation form. The maximum occupancy can not be exceeded.
Nashville Downtown Hostel
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Nashville Downtown Hostel
We opened the Nashville Downtown Hostel in 2012 after nearly a decade in the Nashville hospitality business. Our friendly staff are here to welcome you to Music City and make sure your time away from home feels like home.
Nashville Downtown Hostel purchased this Hostel in 2012
Why Nashville Downtown Hostel chose Downtown Nashville
Location! We are a block away from the legendary Honky-Tonks of Broadway, just across the river from Titan's Stadium, and a 5-block walk from Bridgestone Arena and Music City Center. It is the perfect base to explore the city. This newly-renovated condo is on the top floor of a century old warehouse (home to the Nashville Downtown Hostel) on Nashville's historic 1st Avenue. With RFID key cards for security access, our historic building is full of the modern amenities you expect. We are a locally-owned hospitality group right in the heart of Downtown, the famous entertainment district of Music City.
What makes this Hostel unique
- LOCATION! Seriously. - This rental sits above Harley-Davidson's store on historic 2nd Ave in downtown Nashville and is unbelievably close to all the main downtown attractions. From the front door of our building, you look directly at Nissan Stadium (where the Titan's play) and Riverfront Park that graces the shores of the Cumberland River. We are under 1-block from Broadway, the primary live-music and entertainment street in Nashville that you'll definitely want to visit. Printer's Alley, the Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame, Music City Center, and Bridgestone Arena (go Preds!) are within a 10-minutes walk of this rental. - AFFORDABILITY! - We're primarily in the group travel business and have carefully designed our property to be optimized for large groups! Downtown Nashville is one of the most expensive locations in the country and we're able to offer large groups a great location and affordable price that allows everyone in a large group to stay together. We know this is important! With dormitory style sleeping accommodations, your group can fit more people into our property so that everyone can stay together without having to split between multiple locations. -THIS RENTAL IS REALLY COOL!- We've filled it with custom artwork and themed it after several great artists including James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson, and others! It has a kitchenette, massive table to gather around, 70" TV, and FREE WIFI.