Take your whole family on an unforgettable trip to Florida and stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Jacksonville. The cozy apartment is located in a historic neighborhood, just minutes from great activities everyone will enjoy. Up to 6 guests can spend days walking or biking by the St. Johns River, going to games, concerts, and plays less than 10 minutes from the apartment. Guests can also take a short drive to the beach to catch some rays and splash in the ocean!
Bedroom 1: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
The apartment features a Craftsman-style exterior with both covered and uncovered outdoor sitting areas in the fenced-in backyard. The interior has just been remodeled and features walnut wood lookalike tile floors, faux brick and galvanized steel walls to create a unique, hip, inviting, and relaxing space to unwind.
Turn on the flat-screen TV in the living room to watch one of the family-friendly movies on the DVD player. The comfy couch is the perfect place to unwind each evening.
During your visit, you can use the appliances in the well-equipped kitchen to prepare quick meals using the rotisserie toaster oven, electric wok and rice cooker, or the electric skillet. You can use the outdoor charcoal grill to make juicy steaks and burgers and enjoy an outdoor dining experience in the relaxing backyard!
You're sure to fall fast asleep after an exhilarating day in Jacksonville! The first bedroom boasts a twin-over-full bunk bed and is perfect for children in your travel group. The second bedroom features a full-sized bed, and 1 additional guest can sleep on the pullout bed in the living room.
The bathroom is stunning and brings the Craftsman look inside. Featuring beautifully colored subway floor-to-ceiling glass tile and cedar plank accents on cabinetry. It is truly a joy to refresh yourself in this bathroom.
In the backyard, lucky travelers can catch a look at the redtailed hawks, owls, and hummingbirds that frequent the area.
During your visit to Jacksonville, you’ll be staying in a quiet neighborhood known for its historic homes, beautiful trees, and walkability. The apartment is nestled behind an amazing 200-year-old live oak tree and an expansive craftsman style home. You’ll be able to enjoy the view of the historic home and trees from the comfort of the fenced-in backyard.
Take a short walk, bike, or trolley ride to nearby art museums and galleries, coffee shops, craft beer breweries, bars, locavore restaurants, theaters, and sports venues! The Avondale, San Marco, Springfield and Downtown neighborhoods are known for their great shopping and dining options and are within biking distance from the apartment. Take the Riverside Trolley to downtown to catch games, live shows, and nightlife.
Rent a bike from Zen Cog, a bike shop around the corner from the apartment, and spend a day touring the area on 2 wheels! The nearby St. Johns Riverwalk is ideal for riding, walking, or running. You can also rent bicycles down by the beach, which is less than 30 minutes from the apartment. Hannah Park and the boardwalk at Jacksonville Beach are the ideal places to take the family for a day of fun.
There's no better place to stay for the University of Florida vs. Georgia football game each fall. The rivalry game is played at EverBank Field, just minutes from the apartment!
If you’re a traveling medical professional or your travel is health related, this stylish spot is less than 5 minutes from St Vincent's, and less than 10 minutes from Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, Shands Hospital, and Baptist Medical Center.
Need to go North, South, East or West? All are convenient! The I-95 and I-10 merger is only 3 blocks from your new home-away-from-home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, fenced-in backyard, patio furniture, charcoal grill, flat-screen TV with DVD player and DVDs, board games, free WiFi, toiletries, air conditioning, free on-street parking, and much more!
- Perfect Jacksonville location within a short walk to restaurants, parks, and shops along the St. Johns River. Less than 10 minutes from the sporting and concert venues - leave your car and use the trolley and sky-rail to get to the games and concerts or walk or bike along the river walk. A short drive will have your toes in the sand at the beach and teeing off at the golf courses!
- Please note the fenced in yard is shared with the house
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $40 fee (2nd Pet must be approved by the Owner)
- Additional Fee may occur if excessive shedding/pet fur is left after departure
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check in