Life is better at the lake! Get away to Moon Lake at this 3-bedroom, 1-bath Brandon vacation rental home! Throughout 1,200 square feet of living space, 8 guests can enjoy all the comforts of home, plus great vacation amenities, including a new 40' x 10' deck, fire pit, rowboat, and dock! This home is situated on a private lot with 220 feet of shoreline on a gradual point, providing a nearly 180-degree view to the west where you can view stunning sunsets and woodsy surroundings.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Futon
Upon entering the interior, rustic lakeside decor and homey furnishings welcome you to Moon Lake! Feel free to kick back and relax on the new couches while enjoying a DVD on the flat-screen TV in the living room, or head to the kitchen to make yourself a snack.
You can prepare your favorite family meals with ease in the fully equipped kitchen, and serve them at the 4-person dining room table! For outdoor dinners, there's a large gas grill and ample seating on the expansive waterfront patio, featuring views of the lake.
Stick around outside after dinner and sip a cocktail on the brand-new deck! This 40' x 10' deck boasts seating for everyone in your travel group and offers incredible views of the sunset over the lake.
After days spent fishing on the lake, freshen up in the full bathroom, complete with a walk-in shower. For rest, three comfortable bedrooms feature a king, queen and 2 twin-sized beds, while the living room sleeps 2 on the queen-sized futon.
Look forward to relishing the great outdoors from this lovely private property. You can roast marshmallows and swap stories by the lakeside fire pit, or take the provided rowboat out from the private dock for a peaceful ride on Moon Lake. The lake water is clean and clear, providing excellent fishing and refreshing swimming!
From this home, the Moon Lake boat ramp is just 0.8 miles away! Grab a bite to eat at Knotty Pine Grill before venturing out on the water, or head straight out to the hiking and biking trails accessible just 1 mile away. If golfing is more your speed, you’ll be delighted to find many nearby courses!
This home is situated just 1 mile outside of Brandon, Minnesota, and Alexandria is just 12.8 miles away, allowing for easy access to well-known attractions. The popular Central Lakes Trail is 30 minutes away, where you can bike and enjoy the beautiful scenery!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, huge 40' x 10' deck, 3 air conditioning units, central heating, crockpot, 2 TVs (1 flat-screen), DVD player, video library, outdoor fire pit (wood provided), rowboat, private dock, gas grill, furnished patio, and more
- Peaceful Brandon location - Situated right on Moon Lake on private property, close to hiking trails and the Moon Lake boat ramp!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport (~157 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized futon, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in