The Sunshine State awaits you at this 1-bath Longwood vacation rental studio! Built in the 1970’s, this home maintains its charm while offering modern and updated amenities. With comfortable accommodations for 2 adults and 2 small children, it’s great for a couples’ retreat or small family getaway. Lounge poolside or make your way to Disney World for some fun!
*Please note there is another vacation rental on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Studio: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Daybed w/ Twin Trundle Bed
Towering trees and lush greenery welcome you to your Longwood abode, along with stunning stone accents and soothing peach tones.
Vibrant blue hues compliment the beautiful peacock tapestry, which serves as the studio’s focal point. Below the tapestry lies a comfortable queen-sized bed, accompanied by a small sitting area and and an eating counter set for 2.
Pack the cookbook and try out some new recipes in the well-equipped kitchen before heading out for a day at Disney. Share a meal with your loved one at the eating counter while you catch up on local events using the flat-screen TV.
Take advantage of the shared outdoor space in the backyard, which features a swimming pool, lounge chairs and a quaint patio set.
After a long day spent under the sun, you can look forward to your best night’s sleep in the queen bed or on the comfortable twin daybed.
When you’re not lounging by the pool, head over to Wekiva Island, where you can spend the day kayaking around the river, occasionally spotting an alligator, or simply hang out with the locals while enjoying a cold beer nearby.
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as the Wekiva Golf Club and Casselberry Golf Club are just minutes from the property! Challenge your partner to a couple of rounds and spend your day walking the beautiful greens.
If biking is more your sport, you’re in luck! Easily access the Seminole Wekiva Trail, a peaceful route for bikers, roller bladers and joggers alike, from right down the block. Surrounded by the beauty of nature, this 14-mile paved trail has been designated as one of the area’s Showcase Trails.
Get in touch with nature and explore some of Central Florida’s beautiful parks. Swim in the crystal-clear blue waters at Blue Springs State Park, stroll along the nature trails at Ponce de Leon Springs State Park, walk the scenic boardwalk in Black Hammock Wilderness or try kayaking over at Rock Spring Run State Reserve.
If you’re traveling with kids, you can’t pass up a short road trip to Walt Disney World, where magical adventures, interactive shows and exciting rides await! For more family-friendly fun, visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Studios, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove or Legoland.
When you get tired of cooking, Longwood has tons of fine dining options for you to choose from. Head over to Enzo’s on the Lake for great views and authentic Italian food or enjoy a mouthwatering steak at Luma!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, DVD player, shared outdoor space with a furnished patio, gas grill, basketball and hoop, hammock, pool, and more
- Eggs from the homeowners chickens are provided
- Various services available for additional fees including Sunday brunch, a grocery shopping service and dog boarding service
- Plenty of pull through rural parking available for boats, trailers, horse trailers or motorcycle trailers
- Excellent Longwood location - Easy access to restaurants and shops. Short drive away from Disney World and other major attractions. Countless outdoor activities nearby, including boating, golfing, swimming and biking
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~37.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $50 fee per stay (maximum 2 allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Small pool is not heated
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible up to 4 for one additional small child
- Call the owner to collect any smelly trash, as local animals are attracted to the trash