A luxurious, spacious beachfront paradise, with pool and welcoming staff.
Pool / Spa
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge. 2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
- 3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
- 4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
Queen K C
- english, singhalese
About Queen K C
I am fortunate to have experienced some of the world’s finest hotels and resorts. I felt a natural draw to get involved in an Asian business and build a company based on luxury experiences. As dedicated specialists in only the very finest of villas, we hand pick them all, assessing each property listed on our websites to ensure the ultimate in luxury location, premium services and the very finest facilities. We truly do have only the finest villas available for rent in Phuket and Koh Samui, Thailand. We are looking forward to making your stay in Thailand an unforgettable experience through the Elite Havens Group.
Queen K C purchased this Villa in 2004
Why Queen K C chose Khok Kloi
1. Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town. 2. Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks. 3. Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only). 4. Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds. 5. Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons. 6. Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport. 7. Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise. 8. For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club. 9. Join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
What makes this Villa unique
Villa Shanti at Jivana Villas is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach just 25 minutes to the north of Phuket International Airport, via the Sarasin Bridge. The villa boasts 60-metres of absolute beachfront on what is referred to as ‘millionaires row' - an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expatriates living in the region. Crystal clear waters and gentle waves lapping at the shore mark this stunningly beautiful strip of coastline, which is backed by a tranquil rural landscape where fishing and farming are still the mainstay of the local population. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.