Historic Hollywood Home +yard With Off Street Parking For 6+ Cars
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- at check-in all guests required to sign rental agreement, provide govt ID & send rear pic of any vehicles showing license/make/model
- 100 yr old house please be gentle... See "Rental Agreement" section for Parking Rules $75 cleaning fee per 7 days (in addition to 1x cleaning fee)
- Please download August Smart Lock app and send host your cell # for entry/exit access Any stained or damaged linens will be charged to guest
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
The house is charming.
It's the second time we stay.
The place is quite run down. It served us for two nights, and had the space we needed, hot water, etc., but we used the (electric) stove and it is ancient and only has one burner working. Everything else is working, but while "quaint", with peeling wallpaper, and location right next to the highway, we were glad it was only 2 nights.
I'm sorry Jill felt this way about her stay.
1) all 3x stovetop burners work, Jill just didn't know how to use and never asked how despite us communicating on some additional access requests during her stay. 2) Please compare this review to other guests that have stayed here. You will see a very different impression. Property is 6x houses away from freeway and most guests appreciate location in the middle of the city.
Property was huge and plenty of room inside and out. We had 7 woman doing a girls trip and had plenty of space for all of us and our stuff.
Only reason it didn't get 5 stars was there were a small amount of ants in the kitchen and the third bedrooms bed was not comfortable for two to sleep in the bed. The second night we used the air mattress that was available! We would for sure stay there again for our annual girls trip!!
Perfect place for a big family stay
This house is located in a lovely neighborhood with close proximity to almost everything in Los Angeles. Yes, its near the highway but the noise wasn't an issue. The neighborhood is very safe. The rooms and the beds were very comfortable. The living room furniture less so, but having the desk and space was really nice. There were some ants in the kitchen, but it's just the time of year for them. Ben was very accommodating and rushed to the house when we had an issue with the plumbing. I wish there were better instructions on how to use the stove, but it worked great once we figured it out. For the future, I would recommend they get more large dinner plates for the kitchen, and perhaps a laundry line to hang clothes to dry outside. Overall, its a comfortable place to stay in LA. Especially if you have a group with a variety of ages. The air conditioning worked very well, but we didn't need to use it often. Thank you, Ben, for being a gracious host.
Close to Ktown
This was a perfect spot for our family to visit LA. The house was large and clean. I only wish we had a TV but our tablets do the trick. It’s an old school feel almost like a movie set. Enjoy!
About Ben Nicolas
Born and raised in CA. I've lived in multiple states and 2x Northern European countries. Lived in Los Angeles since 1996. Besides North America and Europe I've been to Carribbean and South America. UCLA graduate - Economics. I've worked in Real Estate and Mortgage industries since 2003. I have have 2x all black, 60+ lb dogs, Coco and Dez, half English lab/half American Staffordshire terrier, we call them the "Hounds of Darkness" Outside of work I like to stay active and spend time with well balanced people. I'm a clean, considerate and respectful person. I expect the same from other guests & hosts I interact with on this platform.
Ben Nicolas purchased this House in 2017
Why Ben Nicolas chose Hollywood
Great home in a great area.
What makes this House unique
Close to downtown but and Hollywood but large home with spacious yard and off street parking for enjoyable lifestyle.