About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 13)
twin/ single · queen (2) · double
Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs area $15 per night or $75 maximumDogs area $15 per night or $75 maximum
Events allowed - With permission onlyWith permission only
Max guests: 130
- Pets not allowed on any furniture. Guests are expected to remove dog feces in the yard. A damage claim will apply if these rules are not followed.
- Guests are asked to remove all trash from the house into receptacles provided outside the home.
- Guests are asked to have all of the dishes washed. Guests are asked to fold back the linens on any bed used.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Ann HoffertAsk a question
About Ann Hoffert
I moved with my husband and my 4 daughters to this property in 1986. It is the home and farm on which I grew up. While my husband managed the farm, I worked as a Nurse Practitioner until I started my own business on the farm. My business was called Pipestem Creek. Along with several employees, we manufactured hand-made edible birdfeeders which we sold on the wholesale gift market. Our marketing success culminated in a TV segment with Martha Stewart. I am now retired with the exception of hosting weddings and reunions and other guests on the farm. We spend our winters on the South Texas coast. My passions are my family, birding, swimming, and nature in general, among other things.
Why Ann Hoffert chose Carrington
The home is in a very peaceful setting on our farm. We are very rural. In the summer, birdsong is abundant. There are hundreds of feet of walking trails through different habitat. The gardens are open to all guests and are beautiful all summer and fall.