Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. Fenced backyard, quiet neighborhood.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No more than 8 people at the house at any time for gatherings. $40.00 charge per guest, per night over the number of guests booked will incur.
- Cleaning - If the housekeeping crew discovers an unreasonable mess post-checkout (dirty dishes, trash etc), we will charge an additional fee of $100
- Please check out on time. $75.00 unauthorized late check out fee for each hour any guest in your group occupies the house past the check out time.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Brandie Holloway
Hey guys, I'm Brandie! I'm 45 and recently decided to slow down my horse show career to stay at home more with my two younger sons and husband. In the past, I spent 42 weeks on the road per year, giving me lots of experience staying at vacation rentals while horse showing. This gave me great insight to understand what people want (or don't want!) while traveling for vacation and/or work. I've started this new chapter to help with income while I spend more time with the kiddos and I love decorating! So this really isn't work for me. I'm a 3rd generation Topekan so I can tell you all the good places to go. I look forward to help make your stay in the midwest wonderful! Thank you for checking out my places and I hope to talk to you soon!
Brandie Holloway purchased this house in 2011