If you love the outdoors, you’re sure to fall in love with Park City, Utah! Skiing, hiking, biking, fishing and more await you at this centrally located 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo that sleeps 6. Easily access the area’s extensive trail system straight from the front door, or drive less than 5 miles to shred the slopes at one of 3 ski resorts. As one of the highest rated destinations for mountain biking and home to multiple world-class ski resorts, Park City will not disappoint!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Start your vacation off with a view from the condo’s private balcony overlooking the mountains with the hot tub right below. Relish in the excitement of what’s to come as you take in the sweeping landscape primed for mountain biking and skiing!
Inside the condo, you’ll find 1,000 square feet of living space marked by traditional furnishings and chic accents. Make yourself comfortable on the suede sofa or on one of the 2 leather armchairs while you search for a show on the flat-screen cable TV. Flip the switch for the gas-burning fireplace for the ultimate alpine ambiance.
Fuel up before hitting the slopes in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel appliances and black shaker cabinets. Serve your tasty creation at the standalone island with bar seating for 4 or share it with a loved one at the 2-person, high-top dining table.
When you’re in need of some down time, look no further than the master bedroom, distinguished by a plush queen bed, flat-screen cable TV and a full en-suite bathroom. Take a soothing soak in the tub before washing up by the double vanity.
Further unwind during your stay in one of the community hot tubs or lounge poolside with a good book. The complex also offers a fitness facility and clubhouse.
No matter what season you’re in town, Park City offers year-round activities for all outdoor enthusiasts to get their fill. Skiers will have no trouble keeping busy with 3 resorts within 5 miles of the condo, including Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort and Canyons Resort. Drive a little further out for even more options, such as the Brighton Ski Resort and Alta Ski Area.
Come the warmer season, these world-class resorts transform into a mountain biker’s paradise! Rated the number one mountain biking destination in the world by the International Mountain Bicycling Association, Park City offers an extensive trail system of over 150 miles, with access staring only steps away from this condo.
If hiking is more your speed, explore the forests and streams by foot while the golfers in your group tee off at one of the 6 courses nearby.
For a much needed rest day, browse the boutiques at Redstone Center, situated only 1 mile from the condo, or explore the Park City Historic District. Home to the renowned Sundance Film Festival, the Historic District offers a unique experience in a stylish, mountain town setting.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, underground parking spot, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, gas-burning fireplace, central air conditioning, private balcony, gas grill, community pool and hot tub, and so much more
- Prime Park City location - Steps away from trail system access for phenomenal hiking and mountain biking! Just 15 minutes from Deer Valley Resort, 12 minutes from Park City Mountain, and 9 minutes from Canyons Village at Park City! Located 10 miles or less from 6 golf courses and a short drive from Redstone and Park City Historic District
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122 ( ~ 35 min, 32.2 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy is flexible for up to 2 additional guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in