2+ Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom, 8 Sleeps
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
queen · double
sleep sofa /futon
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · tub · shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be attended by an adult on loft.Children must be attended by an adult on loft.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Trash is carry out. Please don't leave any trash behind! Children must be watched by an adult when on the loft. No climbing the wall or beams allowed!
- No electrical vehicles are allowed to be charged on our property. Do nut plug in your EV into any of our outlets. Charge up in Lincoln or Plymouth!
- Children are not allowed to operate the fireplace. Keep remote of fireplace away from kids, by keeping it on fridge (magnet). Watch children when on!
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Hosted by Owner / Property ManagerAsk a question
About Owner / Property Manager
I'm Orshi Burton, owner of Moose Chalet, my family's vacation home. Our families, the Burtons and Truths, are two of the oldest families in our area. The Burtons were the first postmasters of Warren, and the Truths ran the East Haverhill post office. My husband, John, spent his childhood listening to the sound of the brooks from his bedroom window and climbing the many mountains of the Whites. His favorite has always been Mount Moosilauke and it is mine as well. I love its long skyline between its double peaks. I adore the Gorge Brook Trail and I come home from the top to the house on the Carriage Road Trail. We, the Burtons, are avid climbers and skiers and we revel in the beauty of this area. We love sharing our house with respectful guests when we are away, so that others can enjoy our slice of paradise as well. We hope that guests' stay in the White Mountains will foster a life-long love of the outdoors, and a deep respect for Mother Nature's bounty.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this House in 2014