** Please note that there are other vacation rental units on-site and next door, with some shared outdoor amenities **
Fall in love with the Lone Star State when you stay at 'Gruene Cabin,' a 1-bed, 1-bath studio cabin that sleeps 2 in New Braunfels. The cabin's rustic charm and original 1800's interior is complemented by modern amenities and landscaped gardens to make you feel right at home. Let your worries float away on the Guadalupe and rest and recharge in this historic hideaway.
Studio: King Bed
This studio cabin duplex recalls the early pioneer days and rugged frontier spirit of Texas with antique decor and locally-inspired accents. ‘Gruene Cabin’, named in honor of the early settlers, was originally built over 100 years ago and currently maintains its 1800's log and chinking interior walls, giving you a taste of unique, historic craftsmanship. The traditional cabin look and feel paired with the modern updates and luxurious amenities makes this cabin one of the best kept lodging secrets in New Braunfels!
Trade the cowboy boots for soft slippers as you spend some well-deserved downtime relaxing at the cabin. Wind down with a movie on the 39-inch flat-screen Smart TV with high-definition, or take a stroll outside under the southern sunshine, where rose gardens and fruit trees line the pathway.
The newly designed kitchenette features stainless steel appliances, beautiful granite countertops, custom cabinets, a repurposed cedar backsplash and more. Bring chips and dip out to the private porch or around the beautiful gazebo.
When you're ready to retire for the night, climb into the comfy king mattress and wrap yourself in crisp linens, a custom comforter and fluffy pillows. An unbeatable hill country sunrise will greet you in the morning through the large, front-facing windows. When you wake, freshen up in the newly updated bathroom, complete with a tiled walk-in shower with a raintree showerhead, custom bath fixtures and more thoughtful amenities.
If you’re traveling with a group of 4, check out the adjacent duplex studio rental ‘Texas Cabin’. Together, these two custom cabins provide an unforgettable place to embrace the Texas lifestyle of peace, recreation and enjoyment on your terms!
During your stay at 'Gruene Cabin' you'll be ideally located near the best of the Hill Country. Sitting just between the Guadalupe and San Marcos Rivers, enjoy nearby access to kayaking, rafting, tubing, and swimming in the local waters. If you want to dive deeper into a hill country adventure, drive 35 minutes over to Canyon Lake!
Guadalupe River State Park is a nearby favorite of the locals. With 14 miles of natural trails, as well as a variety of restaurants, bars, live music, it's a one-stop spot for endless entertainment! Check the calendar before you go - the park often hosts several beer, wine and crawfish festivals!
Boot scoot over to the world-famous Gruene Hall, just 7 minutes down the road. While they may be Texas' oldest dance hall, this hasn't slowed them down, as Gruene Hall continues to entertain with nightly live blues, country and Americana music!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and Keurig coffee maker, free WiFi, a flat-screen 39-inch cable HD Smart TV, cable, shared on-site laundry machines, raintree shower fixture, room-controlled cooling and heating, free parking for 2 cars, ample outdoor seating, a shared porch, detached gazebo, picnic table, landscaped yard, and more!
- Unbeatable New Braunfels location, sitting on one of only 19 historic trails in America, just minutes from Gruene Hall, Schlitterbahn, the Guadalupe River, Canyon Lake and San Marcos, and downtown New Braunfels!
- If you're traveling with a party of 4, please look into renting the adjacent 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom duplex studio cabin, 'Texas Cabin', to accommodate 2 additional guests. The listing number is 345581
- No smoking
- Pet Fee: $55 Per Stay (Max 2 Allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered if rented in conjunction with additional rental cabins with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units onsite and next door, with some shared outdoor amenities
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Book today, stay today - this property allows last-minute bookings!