Book your Gulf Shores getaway to this cozy 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental condo with dedicated beach access! This recently updated unit offers 4 guests a contemporary ocean-themed interior outfitted with tile floors, sleek countertops, and framed ocean views. Enjoy access to Sea Breeze's community amenities, ranging from a gorgeous pool to a gazebo with charcoal grills. Lounge by the pool or on the beach, letting your worries drift away with the tide at this magnificent condo!
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Step inside the tranquil, ocean-blue interior of this condo and slip into vacation mode as you relax on the comfortable 3-person couch in the living room.
Start your day on a relaxing note by taking a walk along the beach or by taking in the sun at the community pool! The unique horseshoe-shape of the complex provides you with a lovely view of the lush courtyard from your front door, as well as a view of the ocean while you prepare your meals in the kitchen.
The fully equipped kitchen is stocked with everything you’ll need during your stay, including a 4-burner electric stovetop, oven, pots and pans, bake-wear, a Keurig machine, and beautiful countertops. Enjoy your culinary creations at the 4-person dining table while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable Smart TV in the living room.
After a sun-filled day on the beach, fill your belly with a delicious steak and seafood dinner freshly prepared on one of the 4 community grills by the gazebo. The community gazebo is the perfect place to watch an Alabama sunset with your favorite people by your side!
Each of the bedrooms inside this condo offers cloud-like mattresses, a flat-screen cable Smart TV with HBO, XBOX 360 Connect in the guest bedroom with selected games and charming beach decor. If you're looking for a bit more relaxation before bedtime, draw a soothing bath in the shower/tub combo in the master en-suite bathroom!
Walk right out the door to make it to the sandy shores, right from this complex’s dedicated beach access! Spend lazy days building sandcastles and soaking up the ocean sun.
Explore the local eateries on the nights that you don't want to cook on-site. Bahama Bob's is a half-mile walk from your condo and is a hot spot for some of the top crab legs, alligator bites, and coconut shrimp you can find along the beach!
Any experienced fisherman needs to take the 6-minute drive to reach the Gulf State Park Fishing Pier. This beautiful pier has recently been rebuilt after hurricane Irma and not only offers some of the best shoreline fishing but also picturesque views of this unique ecosystem.
If you're looking to get out on the water, look no further than Wild Native Tours. Drive 15 minutes to reach their headquarters and enjoy their sunset kayak tours, national wildlife refuge explorations, private charters, and party cruises!
Gulf Shores is home to a variety of top-notch golf courses in Alabama. Bring your clubs to hit the links at the Kiva Dunes Golf Club, which has been ranked as the top public golf course in Alabama with 7,092 yards of stunning greens and gorgeous scenery.
Don't forget that your kids have a fall break and will need to get away! The beaches are beautiful, the water is warm, and there are almost no people on the beach in the fall; it's like your own private getaway!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with beautiful countertops, complimentary toiletries, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, en-suite bathrooms, ocean views, free parking, free WiFi, and much more
- Enjoy access to the community amenities, including a pool, 4 charcoal grills, a gazebo and dedicated beach access!
- Fantastic Gulf Shores location - Situated walking distance from the beach, a 6-minute drive to the Gulf State Park Fishing Pier, 22 minutes to the Kiva Dunes Golf Club, a 15-minute ride to the Wild Native Tours headquarters, and close to top-notch hikes and a variety of delicious local restaurants & sites!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Pensacola International Airport (~38 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Travelers planning long-term stays should reach out to Evolve to negotiate a special rate
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in