You'll have a great stay in this beautiful very central modern light and bright fully furnished 2-bed apartment, located in wonderful Fitzroy Street in the heart of Fitzrovia (W1T 4BL).
We provide everything you'll need for an enjoyable and comfortable trip.
There is free unlimited wifi access and Netflix (films)
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality furnishings
* Upper level apartment in a secure residential building (with lift)
* Woodstrip flooring in living room and hallway; cream carpet in bedrooms
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighbourhood.
* Free unlimited wifi and Netflix film subscription
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils
* Living room: flat screen 32" Smart TV with DVD and Netflix film subscription, dining table and 5 chairs, comfortable sofa, armchair and sofabed
* Master Bedroom: double bed with good quality bedding, large chest of drawers, bedside table, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, large double glazed windows, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bedroom 2: double bed with good quality bedding, large double-glazed double-aspect windows, wardrobe
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet, towel rail
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
Full use of whole independent apartment
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Always available by email or phone (before, during and after your stay). We provide a welcome pack with lots of info so you arrive and feel like a local
Fitzrovia: a central London arty foodie paradise neighbourhood with more restaurants than you'll ever get to visit in your stay (and new ones popping up all the time). Michelin stars, pub grub, easy Italians and sandwich shops. Peruvian cuisine, Chinese, Greek, Indian, Mexican, Filipino. We've got them all and everything in between. If you fancy a bit of home cooking we've also got supermarkets galore and even a farmers' market not too far away
You can walk to tourist London or take numerous transport options close by.
Our closest tubes are Warren Street, Goodge Street, Euston Square (all within 5 minute walk) and Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras (within a 10 minute walk)
Coming from Heathrow? Easy! Take the tube from Paddington direct to Euston Square
Coming from Gatwick? Easy! Take the tube from Victoria direct to Warren Street
Coming from Eurostar? Easy! Take a bus along the Euston Road or take the tube direct to Warren Street.
We provide an information pack with full directions and transport options for your convenience.
Being so central, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road, Gower Street and Euston Road
You are in easy reach of all the sights.
Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square are an interesting 20 minute walk through Soho. Or just jump on the Northern line tube from Warren Street or Goodge Street and you'll be there in under 5 minutes.
Buckingham Palace is a 30 minute walk or a quick hop on the Victoria line (Warren Street through to Victoria @ 5 mins) or stop off at Green Park and enjoy the walk across one of London's famous parks to the palace.
The Northern line from Goodge Street takes you to Embankment in 5 minutes. From there you can walk along the river (5 mins) to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. Or catch the boat from Embankment along to the Tower of London or Greenwich. Walk across the footbridge to the London Eye and Southbank (or keep going one more stop on the tube to Waterloo).
Tottenham Court Road tube will take you direct to the City and St Paul's Cathedral, so less than 20 minutes from the apartment.
Everywhere is very accessible.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE