Always fresh, clean, and updated!
Book your vacation and stay in this amazing, ocean front, 3 bedroom unit now! For the 2019 season we have some exciting updates! The best is the new 65" Samsung Smart TV in the living room. Of course, it still features the TiVo DVR system and Netflix...we just thought it needed to be larger! Additionally, we have refreshed the foyer and main hall to a more neutral, sophisticated color pallet. We've added some art and modern seating for a more cohesive look that we're sure you'll love. Finally, we have installed new lighting in the 2 guest bathrooms to match that in the master. No more florescent lights above the vanities!
Reserve now with the hassle-free "Pay Now" feature. You will be able to book with any bank account or credit card. This feature is safe, fast, and FREE for you. We no longer have to wait for a check to arrive to have your vacation reserved. If you have questions prior to booking, click the "contact owner" box on the right.
This fantastic condo has the distinction of being featured on the popular HGTV program, “House Hunters”! The show was taped in summer/fall 2013 and aired in spring 2014. During that time we renovated this property from top to bottom! HGTV loved what we did so much that they came back! They filmed the follow-up, “House Hunters: Where Are They Now?” in April 2014. It highlights all of the “before” and “after” work we’ve done on the place! Both shows aired repeatedly on HGTV.
Each year we continue to update and modernize our condo. Your family and friends can enjoy all new flooring, appliances, furniture, paint and décor. It is always fresh, clean, comfortable and stylish.
Some of the many upgrades to this ocean front unit are:
• Luxury Hotel Collection bedding (down and down alternative pillows, 400TC 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, comforters and coverlets) in every guest suite.
• Fresh and modern décor offering family comfort combined with chic elegance.
• Free super high-speed Wi-Fi (this is not your average hotel Wi-Fi).
• Free Netflix in the living area and all guest suites.
• 65” Samsung Smart TV in the living area. Each guest suite is also equipped with a Samsung Smart TV.
• TiVo DVD player in the living area.
• 3 balconies and balcony access from every guest suite.
• Beach Umbrella and 2 Chairs rented for summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day).
Your family will be right at home in this extremely spacious unit that boasts over 2,400+sq ft. of living space with the look and feel of a luxury resort. Upon your arrival, it will be fully stocked with all the conveniences of home and a lot of things that make it better than home. That's what vacation is all about! The VRBO pictures have been (and will continue to be) updated whenever new decor is added. The layout of this incredible unit won't change...it's perfect just like it is.
The unit includes:
3 Guest Suites:
• The Palmetto Suite- Considered the master with a king bed, this suite has an ocean front view and access to the main balcony with 2 Brown Jordan lounge chairs in which to relax. There is an armoire and double dresser for ample space to unpack as well as a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV. There is an en-suite bath with double vanity and upscale lighting. Separated from that is the jetted tub and stand shower.
• The Royal Palm Suite- Beautifully situated with ocean front views and main balcony access, this suite has a queen bed and Samsung Smart TV. The oversized, en-suite Hollywood bathroom has a double vanity and separate shower/bath area.
• The Queen Palm Suite- Private and secluded, this suite has 2 queen beds and a private balcony with lake and plantation views. There is a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV for entertainment in this vast suite. There is an armoire and a closet in the vanity area. The en-suite bath has a double vanity and is separated from the bath and shower area.
The unit has an open floor plan which lends itself to family entertaining and vacation fun! The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open and spacious.
• Living Room: Equipped with the latest TV technology, this comfortable room has a stunning ocean front view through the 3-panel sliding door to the main balcony. The décor is a combination of West Elm and Crate and Barrel that adds updated style for your enjoyment.
• Dining Room: This area is open to the living room and kitchen for ease and convenience. The Crate and Barrel table and light fixture are cool, modern and easy to care for. There is a dining room balcony with amazing lake and plantation views and additional seating for al-fresco dining.
• Kitchen: The granite counter tops and new (2016) Maytag stainless appliances are complimentary to the entire open-concept living area. The bar counter with fresh, contemporary stools adds seating and style. Dishes, glasses, silverware, cookware and utensils are high-quality and plentiful. Small appliances include a Cuisinart 12-cup coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, Kitchen Aid mixer, 4-slice stainless steel Cuisinart toaster, Cuisinart blender/food processor, and a crock pot. Dishwasher detergent pods and liquid dish soap are provided.
• Utility Room: Located near the kitchen there is an over-sized, new (2016) Whirlpool Cabrio washer and steam technology dryer for your convenience. Laundry detergent pods will be provided for your stay.
• 3 Balconies: All balconies are furnished with modern and stylish seating and pillows that compliment and harmonize the over-all décor of the unit. The largest balcony is ocean-front and accessed from the living room, Master bedroom and Royal Palm Suite. An opposing balcony is off the dining room with stunning plantation and lake views. This balcony is shady in the morning and has sunset views in the evening. The private third balcony is off the Queen Palm Suite and also has wonderful sunset views.
• The Brighton Pool: Located on the south side of the building, the pool is beautifully landscaped and equipped with lounge chairs. There is plenty of sunshine but also shaded areas and tables.
• The Brighton Whirlpool: Located in the pool area, the hot tub/ whirlpool is heated with plenty of space. It is slightly secluded and beautifully landscaped.
• The Beach: A vacation to Myrtle Beach isn’t complete without days at the beach. The Grand Strand is grand and to further enjoy it, an umbrella and 2 lounge chairs will be rented and waiting for you to use from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
• The Sport and Health Club: All new in 2017! Located near the entrance of Kingston Plantation, the 50,000 sq. ft. complex offers a variety of classes as well as tennis courts, indoor pool, cardio and weight training equipment and a sauna and lockers. There is a new spa adjacent to the gym as well. There is a daily fee.
• Due to new restrictions, people renting directly through owners do not have access to the Splash waterpark.