Reserve Prime Summer 2017 Weeks Now for This Hgtv Featured Condo!(33 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Continually updated condo has new tile flooring for 2017!
Book your vacation and stay in this amazing, ocean front, 3 bedroom unit now! We have replaced all the main living flooring with beautiful tile. In addition it has high quality, stainless steal Maytag kitchen appliances!!! Your family will enjoy the over-sized, side-by-side refrigerator, convection oven/microwave, and ultra-quiet dishwasher. And if that weren't enough, we've also replace the washer/dryer with deluxe Whirlpool Cabrios with steam clean technology.
Reserve now with the hassle-free "Pay Now" feature. You will be able to book immediately with any bank account or credit card. This feature is safe, fast, and FREE for you. We no longer have to wait for a check to arrive and you will instantly have your vacation reserved. If you have questions prior to booking, click the "send email" box on the right next to our owner picture.
This fantastic condo has the distinction of being featured on the popular HGTV program, “House Hunters”! The show was taped in summer/fall 2013 and aired in spring 2014. During that time we renovated this property from top to bottom! Each year we continue to update and modernize our condo. Your family and friends can enjoy all new flooring, appliances, furniture, paint and décor. It is always fresh, clean, comfortable and stylish.
HGTV loved what we did so much that they came back! They filmed the follow-up, “House Hunters: Where Are They Now?” in April 2014. It highlights all of the “before” and “after” work we’ve done on the place! Both shows aired repeatedly on HGTV.
Some of the many upgrades to this ocean front unit are:
• Luxury Hotel Collection bedding (down and down alternative pillows, 400TC 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, comforters and coverlets) in every guest suite.
• Fresh and modern décor offering family comfort combined with chic elegance.
• Free super high-speed Wi-Fi (this is not your average hotel Wi-Fi).
• Free Netflix in the living area and all guest suites.
• 50” Samsung Smart TV in the living area. Each guest suite is also equipped with a Samsung Smart TV.
• TiVo DVD player in the living area.
• 3 balconies and balcony access from every guest suite.
• Beach Umbrella and 2 Chairs rented for summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day).
Your family will be right at home in this extremely spacious unit that boasts over 2,400+sq ft. of living space with the look and feel of a luxury resort. Upon your arrival, it will be fully stocked with all the conveniences of home and a lot of things that make it better than home. That's what vacation is all about! The VRBO pictures have been (and will continue to be) updated as renovations are completed. The layout of this incredible unit won't change during our renovations.
The unit includes:
3 Guest Suites:
• The Palmetto Suite- Considered the master with a king bed, this suite has an ocean front view and access to the main balcony with 2 Brown Jordan lounge chairs in which to relax. There is an armoire and double dresser for ample space to unpack as well as a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV. There is an en-suite bath with double vanity and upscale lighting. Separated from that is the jetted tub and stand shower.
• The Royal Palm Suite- Beautifully situated with ocean front views and main balcony access, this suite has a queen bed and Samsung Smart TV. The oversized, en-suite Hollywood bathroom has a double vanity and separate shower/bath area.
• The Queen Palm Suite- Private and secluded, this suite has 2 queen beds and a private balcony with lake and plantation views. There is a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV for entertainment in this vast suite. There is an armoire and a closet in the vanity area. The en-suite bath has a double vanity and is separated from the bath and shower area.
The unit has an open floor plan which lends itself to family entertaining and vacation fun! The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open and spacious.
• Living Room: Equipped with the latest TV technology, this comfortable room has a stunning ocean front view through the 3-panel sliding door to the main balcony. The décor is a combination of West Elm and Crate and Barrel that adds updated style for your enjoyment.
• Dining Room: This area is open to the living room and kitchen for ease and convenience. The Crate and Barrel table and light fixture are cool, modern and easy to care for. There is a dining room balcony with amazing lake and plantation views and additional seating for al-fresco dining.
• Kitchen: The granite counter tops and new (2016) Maytag stainless appliances are complimentary to the entire open-concept living area. The bar counter with fresh, contemporary stools adds seating and style. Dishes, glasses, silverware, cookware and utensils are high-quality and plentiful. Small appliances include a Cuisinart 12-cup coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, Kitchen Aid mixer, 4-slice stainless steel Cuisinart toaster, Cuisinart blender/food processor, and a crock pot. Dishwasher detergent pods and liquid dish soap are provided.
• Utility Room: Located near the kitchen there is an over-sized, new (2016) Whirlpool Cabrio washer and steam technology dryer for your convenience. Laundry detergent pods will be provided for your stay.
• 3 Balconies: All balconies are furnished with modern and stylish seating and pillows that compliment and harmonize the over-all décor of the unit. The largest balcony is ocean-front and accessed from the living room, Master bedroom and Royal Palm Suite. An opposing balcony is off the dining room with stunning plantation and lake views. This balcony is shady in the morning and has sunset views in the evening. The private third balcony is off the Queen Palm Suite and also has wonderful sunset views.
• The Brighton Pool: Located on the south side of the building, the pool is beautifully landscaped and equipped with lounge chairs. There is plenty of sunshine but also shaded areas and tables.
• The Brighton Whirlpool: Located in the pool area, the hot tub/ whirlpool is heated with plenty of space. It is slightly secluded and beautifully landscaped.
• The Beach: A vacation to Myrtle Beach isn’t complete without days at the beach. The Grand Strand is grand and to further enjoy it, an umbrella and 2 lounge chairs will be rented and waiting for you to use from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
• The Sport and Health Club: Located near the entrance of Kingston Plantation, the 50,000 sq. ft. complex offers a variety of classes as well as racquetball courts, tennis courts, indoor pool, cardio and weight training equipment and a sauna and lockers. There is a daily fee.
• Due to new restrictions, people renting directly through owners do not have access to the Splash waterpark.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 12
- 2486 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Kingston Plantation is in a class by itself. Its half-mile of white, sandy beach and 145 acres of gardens and parklike vistas set the stage for an incomparable vacation. Whether you favor lively activity or removed peace and quite, Kingston Plantation offers a vacation fit for your taste. The sweeping views of the wide, blue Atlantic ocean are reason enough to choose this luxury Brighton Tower unit as your destination. In addition, while staying at Brighton Tower in Kingston Plantation you will be conveniently located near everything Myrtle Beach has to offer. The variety of activities includes water sports, beachcombing, golf and tennis, music theatres, cultural amusements, fine dining, dazzling nightlife, and extraordinary shopping. We look forward to sharing this experience and having you as our guests....moreless
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Lake View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - May 26, 2017
3 night min stay
Early Summer 2017
May 27 - Jun 9, 2017
7 night min stay
Summer (June) 2017
Jun 10 - Jun 23, 2017
7 night min stay
Summer High Season
Jun 24 - Aug 4, 2017
7 night min stay
Summer (August) 2017
Aug 5 - Aug 18, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Summer 2017
Aug 19 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 9 - Sep 29, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Departure Cleaning $140 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 11%
Memorial Day through Labor Day are weekly rental only, Sat.-Sat.
Spring and Fall rentals are a 3 day minimum.
Holiday rates may differ from published price.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Please contact me for final quote.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Brighton Tower at Kingston Plantation is located close to Arcadian Shores Gold Club, The Dunes Golf and Beach Club, Barefoot Landing, House of Blues, Colonial Mall, New Cinemas, the Tanger Outlet Mall, Broadway at the Beach, Carolina Opry, restaurant row, and many other areas of interest. It is also convenient to grocery and sundry shopping.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: My husband Rick and I purchased in The Brighton Tower in summer 2013 and moved into the unit in October 2013. We completed the renovations while making it our primary residence. Rick is a pilot and I am a retired flight attendant. We have enjoyed the benefits of being in the airline industry for over 20 years which include extensive world travel and staying in every type of accommodations imaginable. We like to think we are uniquely qualified to ensure your vacation in our beach front condominium is top notch. While we love living in Myrtle Beach for the majority of the year, we are delighted to be able to share our place during the high season. We hope the memories you make during your vacation last a lifetime.
- Primary: 859-803-7128
Links to more information:
2017 brings many updates to this already modern decor. Vacation in style!
WOW! Amazing kitchen with all new Maytag appliances.
Samsung Smart TV complete with TiVo DVR and Netflix is most entertaining.
Dining room with contemporary Crate & Barrel table/lighting and tile flooring.
Master bed with a master view! Plus custom sheers and darkening drapery.
Sleep well in ocean-front Royal Palm Suite w/ 1 queen & attached 2-vanity bath.
Secluded Queen Palm Suite has 2 queens, a private balcony, & custom lighting.
As seen on HGTV! Playful hues of dunes and surf greet you in the foyer and hall.
Dine on the main balcony while catching stunning ocean views and cool breezes.
Loungers on the main balcony, beckoning just outside the master suite.
Enjoy a coffee with plantation & lake views from diningroom balcony.
Waiting for you, $130 value, umbrella & 2 chairs on the beach everyday of summer
New tile flooring (yes, it's tile!) brightens the are with a beach-house feel.
There is plenty of space in the fridge for your entire vacation.
Living, dining, & bar boast cohesive, fresh design. Perfect for entertaining!
Relax in the master king bed with luxury linens, chic lighting, and a Smart TV
Master vanity with modern lights, marble counter & mercury glass accessories.
Royal Palm Suite has lux queen bed, ocean view, main balcony access & Smart TV.
Entertainment is easy in Queen Palm Suite w/ 42' Samsung Smart TV & free Netflix
Stunning ocean-front view from main balcony, master, living room, and 2nd suite.
Stylish, ocean-front main balcony accessed by 3 rooms. Space to sun and dine.
Cozy balcony off diningroom offers cool shade in morning and sunset views later.
Floor plan with 2,486 total square feet! See pics for actual furniture layout.
Landscaped Brighton Tower pool, hot tub & ocean beyond awaits you. Relax & enjoy
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, January 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.