Experience the best of the Blue Mountain Range from this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin that sleeps 6 in Hendersonville. Surrounded by age-old oaks and rolling country club fairways, this cabin showcases the classic Carolina atmosphere and incredible Blue Ridge Mountain views - no matter the season! Whether you're visiting with family or friends, for the North Carolina Apple Festival or autumn weather, you're sure to fall in love will all that this cozy home-away-from-home has to offer.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Breathe in the fresh mountain air as you begin each day with a walk around the peaceful property. Stroll beneath 100-year-old oaks, dogwoods, and azaleas swaying in unison above.
Inside you'll find a cozy interior appointed with oriental rugs and wood beam ceilings - comparable to the Biltmore House itself. Unwind in the living room as you watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV and warm up by the gas fireplace while others search for the perfect reading nook near one of the many large windows.
Treat friends to a five-star feast right from home using apples you picked up at the festival. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances and ample counter space to assist in complex and simple cuisine alike. Serve appetizers at the breakfast bar before bringing the main course over to the 6-person dining table to enjoy good food with great friends.
End the day with a bottle of wine outside, where you'll have plenty of space on the wraparound front deck to stretch out and enjoy the evening air. When tired eyes begin to droop, retreat inside for peaceful slumbers on the queen bed in the master bedroom, while the kiddos fall fast asleep on the 2 twin beds in the second bedroom.
You'll find endless opportunity for fun right in the historic town of Hendersonville. Drive 8 minutes over to Main Street to visit antique shops, critically-acclaimed restaurants, wineries, breweries, and more! Check the local calendar before you go - Hendersonville hosts dozens of events, including the famous North Carolina Apple Festival, Rhythm & Brews, the Garden Jubilee, and Street Dances!
If you want to experience the beautiful landscape of North Carolina, take a scenic drive through on the Blue Ridge Parkway! This breathtaking trip will treat you to unbeatable views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, with a new perspective each season. While you drive, be sure to make stops at Jump Off Rock, the North Carolina Arboretum, and Chimney Rock State Park.
Spend the day in the city and drive 30 miles over to Asheville. Finding inspirations in the Blue Ridge Mountains, this city is home to a vibrant art district, dozens of galleries and museums, and plenty to see and do. Spend the day in the River Arts district, or brush up on your art history with a tour of the Renoir pieces found at the Biltmore Estate.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, a gas fireplace, central air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, a wraparound front deck, ample outdoor seating, covered parking for 1 vehicle, and much more!
- Beautiful Blue Ridge location - Perched just above a golf course showcasing mountain views, with downtown Hendersonville and Asheville just a short drive away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~13.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (dogs only, max 2, under 40 pounds)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in