Fully-Furnished House With-in Town Limits
Queen-size bed, large wardrobe closet, close to toilet, west views.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please no jumping on beds.Please no jumping on beds.
Max guests: 5
- Smoking okay outside
- Above 4 persons additional $50.00 per night per person. 5 person sleeps on a cot. Includes all children 1 year old and above.
- If cancellation is related to Co-vid virus, I will approve of full refund.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Sandy Hammack-BrownAsk a question
About Sandy Hammack-Brown
We left Colorado for more solitude and a quieter environment in Southern Utah. We have been married for 30 years. Ricki is a kitchen designer and Sandy makes ever-green videos and whacky videos for fun. Hiking and backpacking are common activities for us.
Sandy Hammack-Brown purchased this house in 2013
Why Sandy Hammack-Brown chose Escalante
Due to high demand for our other Holiday Home in Escalante, La Luz Desert Retreat, we built La Luna Desert Retreat on the adjacent lot to accommodate larger parties with the same spectacular views.
What makes this house unique
We love watching the big sky light change over Escalante National Monument from the living room sofa or while preparing meals from La Luna's kitchen.