Get ready for an epic lakefront retreat when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Six Mile! Situated directly on Lake Keowee, you'll enjoy easy access waterfront activities from your own private dock and boat slip. Share a beautiful long-range view of the Blue Ridge Mountains with family or a group of up to 8 friends! Be sure to fuel your sense of adventure with a hike along nearby trails in search of a waterfall before heading back to your cozy abode!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Aero Bed
As you approach Keowee Cottage, you'll instantly fall in love with the lakefront view with the Blue Ridge Mountains as a stunning backdrop.
The home is nestled just steps away from the waterfront, with a pathway that leads to a private observation deck, 2 story dock, and boat slip!
Inside, the main floor features an elegantly-appointed living room with hardwood floors, gas fireplace, 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, and surround sound! Settle into the comfortable sofa after a day spent outdoors and relax with your group as you wait for dinnertime.
Just off the living room, the fully equipped kitchen is well-stocked with all the appliances and amenities you'll need to whip up a delicious home-cooked meal. Set the dining table to savor dinner with your companions!
After dinner you'll look forward to a friendly round of pool in the game room, featuring a flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, wet bar, and other games to complete your vacation entertainment. A screened porch just off the game room boasts beautiful views of the bay and mountain ranges!
When you're ready to retire for the night, make your way to one of the cozy bedrooms, each featuring a queen-sized bed. Two rooms are complete with private bathrooms and a shared shower room, and the master en-suite contains a whirlpool tub for ultimate relaxation.
Ideally located right on Lake Keowee, you’ll enjoy unbeatable waterfront access to make the most of your vacation! Experience a day on the water via kayak or boat, or head to the mountains for an epic hike.
There are great outdoor parks and recreation areas nearby, including Devil’s Fork State Park and the South Carolina Botanical Garden. Visit Keowee-Toxaway State Park for some of the most stunning views of the Blue Ridge Mountains that South Carolina has to offer.
Golf enthusiasts will enjoy spending the day on the greens at courses like The Cliffs at Keowee Springs and the Carolinas Golf Course.
Venture to the neighboring towns of Clemson and Seneca for shopping, entertainment, and dining when you’re not cooking at home! Clemson is just 10 minutes away, offering a wide variety of historical sights and attractions.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, surround sound, pool table, game room, whirlpool tub, screened porch, gas grill, sun deck, 2 story 30-foot boat dock, tandem kayak, a canoe, a paddle boat and a Jon boat, on-site parking, laundry machines, and more
- Excellent Six Mile location - Offering waterfront access for a variety of activities such as boating, kayaking, and swimming, as well as just a short drive to neighboring towns of Seneca and Clemson for shopping and dining!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~55 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check in