Newly decorated beach house near vineyards on the north fork. Just steps from a private beach on tranquil goose creek.
Please note: Southold town has instituted a new law requiring a minimum rental of 14 nights. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me.
Three bedrooms, 2 baths and all the amenities you need to enjoy your summer vacation. Sleeps 7 comfortably.
All the linens, beds and most of the furniture is brand new!
• Southold, in the heart of long island wine country
• walk to private beach
• 5-minute bike ride to one of the most gorgeous beaches on the north fork, south harbor park
• antiquing, fishing, kayaking, bike riding, or just lolling on the beach
• nestled in farm country with farms stands everywhere
• short drive to tanger outlets and splish splash water park
• bedroom 1 – queen size bed with en-suite bathroom
• bedroom 2 – queen size bed
• bedroom 3 – fun bunk beds (sleeps 2)
• bathroom 1 – full bathroom with tub off master bedroom
• bathroom 2 – full bathroom with tub
• large eat-in kitchen – fully equipped, with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• living room – hdtv with cable, dvd, sofa bed (sleeps 1)
• deck – with furniture to dine al fresco
• huge private yard
• central air conditioning
• wireless internet access
• washer / dryer