True Colorado paradise can be found at this recently renovated 1-bed, 1-bath Dillon vacation rental condo! Majestic mountains, alpine lakes, and lush forests are all located within a short distance of this peaceful home sleeping 4 guests. Brimming with essential amenities, this property is the place to return to after a day of skiing at Keystone, hiking and mountain biking or boating on the Dillon Reservoir. Plus, enjoy easy access to restaurants, shops, golf courses, and Frisco's attractions!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
An immediate sense of peace overcomes you when arriving at this beautifully decorated Dillon condo!
Natural light streams in through floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating the open-concept living area featuring plush furnishings and a flat-screen cable TV. In the winter, sip hot cocoa by the wood-burning fireplace while enjoying the incredible views from indoors. Come warm weather, sunbathe and relax on the private balcony!
The great outdoors call your name from nearby! Swim, boat, and fish at the Dillon Reservoir. Boat rentals are made easy at the Dillon Marina, located within walking distance of the property.
Back at home, whip up a homemade feast in the fully equipped kitchen furnished with new stainless steel appliances. Savor your tasty creation around the dining table for 4. A picnic lunch at one of the community tables is also a possibility while staying here!
In the evening, soak in the community outdoor hot tub or detox in the dry sauna. Kids will love playing in the recreation room boasting a pool table. Afterward, enjoy a nightcap with your fellow guests before transitioning into a peaceful night’s slumber. Crawl into the master bedroom's king-sized bed to rest and recuperate from an active day!
Let this gorgeous rental property act as your homebase for all of your mountain adventures!
Enjoy easy access to your favorite winter sports including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding and more! With Keystone Resort only a 10-minute drive from the property, you'll easily beat the crowds to the slopes and appreciate the quick return home to the community hot tub. Breckenridge and Copper Mountain are also located within a short drive of the property.
Once the snow melts, Keystone Resort transforms from a winter wonderland into a mountain bikers paradise! Bring along your bike or rent one to ride the 55 downhill and cross-country trails offered by this world-class resort.
Take a break from vigorous outdoor activities and explore the towns of Keystone or Dillon! Both offer a large selection of delicious restaurants and great boutique shops, where you can pick up the perfect souvenir to take back home.
Bring along your golfing equipment as well! With over 4 courses in the immediate area, golfers will have their hands full deciding where to play. Keystone Ranch Golf Course, Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks, and The River Course at Keystone are all located within 5 miles of the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private furnished balcony, wood-burning fireplace, flat-screen cable TV equipped with a DVD player, free Wifi, on-site washer and dryer, 1 designated parking spot, and community amenities including a hot tub, recreation room with pool table, dry sauna, and so much more
- Scenic lakefront Dillon location - Within walking distance of the Dillon Marina, a 10-minute drive from Keystone Resort, close to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain, and minutes from additional outdoor activities like hiking and mountain biking! Plus, you're also within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~ 93.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in