Even if booked on calendar, contact us though VRBO to see possible availability.
Reserve now for "#Party in the Pines" for two minimum night stay, 6 miles from Bienville in White Springs Fl. Don't miss Zac Brown Band and Little Big Town headliners. Michael Radel of White Springs says there is still an availability as of Sept 4 of White Springs.
As of Sept 4, 2018: River is good for canoeing and kayaking. Hiking and bike trails are good.
On I-10 or I-75? Why pay a hotel $100 a night when you can spend a one night adventure on the Suwannee River while you travel to your destination. It's 100 percent Nature!
Google our Rental address: 447 NW Stephen Foster Dr., White Springs, FL, 32096.
Ten percent off for active or retired military and Florida Teachers! Spend and enjoy your spring and summer on the banks of the Suwannee River.
Plan your Spring and Summer at Rock Island House! Launch from our private launching site and view the wonders of the beautiful Suwannee River! Great get-a-way for anytime of the season!
Make us your Vacation on the Suwanee River: Canoeing, Kayaking, biking, nature trails, and more! Contact for special offer! The river as of June 2017 is low for kayaking or canoeing--truly a river of dreams! The campfire is burning with the beautiful starry sky! Build a campfire on Rock Island which is right on the river.
Accommodations: Two cottages available with each having 1 Bedroom + Convertible Bed (Sleeps 2-4 adults), full Bath and kitchen. Due to liability: no children or pets allowed.
Enjoy the tranquil beauty of the river with canoeing, kayaking, fishing, or biking the many bike trails. Build a campfire on the river when it permits which is less than 50 feet from your door, enjoy the many festivals of the Florida State parks, Spirit of the Suwanee, and the beauty and charm of White Springs.
“Rock Island House” private rental cottages (Adults only; and is not handicap accessible) No pets. Located one mile from White Springs and located three mile from I-75 (CR 136) exit 439, and 10 miles from I-10, exit 301 (US 41 N.)
Cottages are on the banks of the Suwanee River with direct access to the river, walking distance or short driving distance to the many “Nature, Heritage, and Outdoor Recreation Opportunities:”
• Florida Trail, White Springs, ¼ mile - new addition added in State Park
• Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park, White Springs, ½ mile
• Suwanee Bike Association, White Springs, ¼ mile
• Florida Big Shoals State Park, White Springs, 5 miles
• Beinville - Party on the Pines - 5 miles
• Falling Creek Falls, Columbia County, 10 miles
• Spirit of the Suwanee Music Park, Live Oak, 15 miles
• Lake City, 15 miles with restaurants, shopping mall, bowling, and movie theaters
• Olustee Battlefield Historic State Park and Ocean Pond, Olustee, 20 miles
• Ichetucknee Springs State Park, Ft. White, 30 miles
• Suwanee Valley Resort, White Springs, 300 yards
• Party in the Pines, White Springs, 5 miles