Become a Sanjuanero II - Old San Juan Downtown Cristo St. Lush Garden View(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bed/2 bath, 800sq ft, max 2 couples + 2 singles (add #485553 for up to 13)
The living room, with 18 ft ceiling, is full of tropical plants and recessed behind a massive arch, then open to the sky above (except for security poles high up, so no one can “drop in”).
Each bedroom has its own bathroom, satellite TV, Ceiling Fan and air conditioner. 1 Bedroom has a Queen bed, the other has a double and a twin with roll out trundle and a little dressing room before its bathroom. There is a set of doors between the bedrooms that you can choose to leave open or keep shut. (see photos)
The apartment has a small fully equipped, eat in kitchen plus, microwave, toaster, coffee maker & ice machine. Also laundry with washer/dryer and iron & board; plus a hair dryer in each bathroom. It has. Ceiling fans & WiFi throughout, and a phone for free local calls.
Minimum stay – 3 nights
Up to 4 persons - $200 p/nt or 1250 p/wk
Additional persons $25 p/nt each, up to 6 person max
Groups of more than 4 persons who are not parent/child, or over 40 yrs of age must pay a fully refundable dammage deposit of $500.00.
You can find your groups exact total price on the rate card (Photo #19)
If you have a larger group, (7-13 persons) add our other apartment, just across the hall, VIBRO listing 485553, Become a San Juanero I, which gives you the entire 2nd floor of the building.
See the rate card for the special price for both apartments for a full week. and contact info, on the last photo.
We require a 25% deposit to confirm the reservation.
Your balance will be charged to that same card by 6pm the day of your scheduled arrival.
There is a one time Cleaning fee of $80.00, and 7% tax.
For questions, please e-mail, telling me how many singles and couples are in your party.
Enjoy the Romance of Old San Juan's cobblestone streets, conquistador forts and legendary cultural events, shopping and nightlife from your own 16th century Institute of Culture authenticated restoration, approved & licensed by the Tourism dept., on the most famous & secure block in Old San Juan, in the middle of the gallery/shopping district surrounded by historic monuments; bustling during the day, and quiet at night.
The building is surrounded by historic monuments. We are 1 block north of the Cristo Chapel, Pigeon Park, and La Fortaleza (the Governor’s Mansion) so there are 2 policemen on our corner 24/7.
One block west is the Plaza de Armas, where you'll find cafes, drug stores, grocer, a stop for the free trolleys that go around San Juan, and a taxi stand.
Finding parking in Old San Juan can be challenging. On street parking is free, or there are several pay parking lots within a few blocks. (see map in our large photo #20) Unless you're planning on exploring the Island, you won't need a car. Old San Juan is only 8 sq. blocks, and we are right in the middle. For local trips there are cabs on the next corner, or you can call one.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Please call after 4 pm AST
Member since: 2013
- On floor 2
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full, large
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $80 + tax
- Tax Rate 7%
Rates shown are for up to 4 persons. $25 additional for each extra person up to the maximum of 6.
7% occupancy tax
Cleaning fee $80, per stay
Monthly rates available off season only (5/1-10/31). Please inquire.
Deposit 25% of room rate to confirm reservation, credited to total payment, due on arrival.
Deposits are refundable if cancelled 3 months before scheduled arrival.
Reservations made within 1 month of arrival must be prepaid and are nonrefundable.
We accept Visa & MC only.
* Utility services throughout Puerto Rico are somewhat feeble. It is not unusual for the water, electricity or both to go out with or without notice. We have a water cistern, which will last the building several days if everyone’s careful. Water outages rarely last that long. There is however no remedy for city caused power outages so we cannot be responsible for pursuant inconvenience or damage.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
WHERE’S THE BEACH?
Old San Juan is not beachfront, but i'is where everything else is. Most people choose to stay in Old San Juan because this is where everyone comes at night, so traffic coming into town then, can be a nightmare. It's easier to get in & out of town during the day to go to the beach. That way you can return, shower, maybe take a nap before going out again. Then after dinner, or whatever, you just have to walk a few blocks and you’re home, instead of hassling with traffic & finding a cab.
The nearest blue flag beach, is a long walk, or a 5 min cab or bus ride. We have a picture among ours here(#23) There are nearer beaches, just a few blocks away, but Escambron is the nicest. It is a well maintained, free, clean, safe, beautiful beach; the only one with a lifeguard. Unlike the hotel beaches, it gets sun all day, and there are plenty of palms for shade.
The beach is part of a very interesting park with historic battlements & part of the old walls of the city. From the beach you see both forts.
Early mornings the women’s water aerobics group meets there. Very friendly group, you can work out with them for free. There is an outdoor snack bar that also serves drinks cheap, and a reasonable restaurant with outdoor terrace and indoor air-conditioned dining room, serving local food.
You will not find a better beach in San Juan.
About the owner: This is your Concierge squad! We are downstairs every day 10am - 6pm, to answer your questions, address your concerns, and offer you recommendations. You'll be calling Boveda and speaking to any of us to pay your deposit. When you arrive, one of us will take you upstairs to your apartment.
- Primary: 7875290916 Please call after 4 pm AST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1. The open air living room, looking out the entrance.
2. The building (The balcony is part of the Gallery Apt VRBO listing # 485553
4. Entering the Garden Apartment. First right door is the 'Studio' bedroom.
6. Looking up from the livingroom, you see the hallway roof and security poles.
9. Returning from the kitchen, on your left, we call this 'The Suite'.
13. The door ahead, is between the 2 bedrooms & locks from both sides.
15. Continue to the smaller bedroom, which also has an entrance from the hall.
17. Looking into the small bedroom ('Studio')from the entrance from the hall.
Add the Adjacent Gallery Apartment to accommodate up to 8 more guests.
5. Hallway from living room, passing the bedrooms, to the kitchen. All open air.
7. The kitchen
10. The closet & dressing area are behind the door off left, before the bathroom
3. The center open space over the downstairs interior patio.
14. You can keep it closed, or open it to form 1 big area. See the Studio ahead.
16. left & right, small bedroom (which we call the 'Studio') en suite bathroom
18. Your view from the studio bed or desk. The closet and bathroom are off left.
19. The nearest beach: Ecsambron. Big, safe & free. Showers & 2 restaurants
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 09, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.