Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Beautiful garden view condo. Fully equipped and well maintained
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Keiki are welcome at our condo! Keiki are welcome at our condo!
No events - Maui Kamaole is a relaxed, quiet complex. Maui Kamaole is a relaxed, quiet complex.
No smoking - Our unit is strictly a non-smoking unit.Our unit is strictly a non-smoking unit.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Due to the pandemic we require a copy of the pre-travel testing-results as we will have to submit that to the association.
- Smoking is not allowed inside and around the building. We do not allow parties. Maui Kamaole is a quiet, family oriented complex.
- The Maui Kamaole House Rules apply. Guests who do not respect those rules will be passed on the fines we might be given by the Association.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Yvonne LangAsk a question
About Yvonne Lang
We are an American-Swiss couple with ties to both places. For a few years now Maui has been our primary residence (before that we lived in Switzerland). One of us having grown up in the islands, the draw of Maui was just too strong and we decided to raise our two younger children here (our oldest decided to stay in Europe, but loves to visit). We purchased the condo while still living overseas to give us a pied-a-terre in the islands. When we did not use the condo ourselves or had family using, we did have guests staying in it. So our hosting experience goes back to 2013. Having visited Maui for almost 20 years regularly as tourists we believe we do understand what a guest to our island wants and is looking for. We have a passion for making our guests Maui experience a special one.
Yvonne Lang purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Yvonne Lang chose Kihei
We have been looking at various properties on Maui, but soon came to the conclusion that Maui Kamaole was the best fit for us. It's unique location in south Maui allows vacationers to be close to shops and restaurants, yet is providing the perfect hideaway for guests who seek a more quiet environment.
What makes this Condo unique
Our unit has a beautiful garden view. It is very conveniently located, yet very private. Close to pools, yet without having to deal with the noise normally associated with pools.
- english, french, german