Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom Log Cabin. Mountain Views From Every Room.
Master bedroom is on the third floor and has a queen size bed and a large sitting area with a window seat. The main floor has one bedroom with a queen and another bedroom with trundle beds. A third queen size bed is located on the first floor. All bedrooms have amazing views.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - With supervision. The land is steep and rocky.With supervision. The land is steep and rocky.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 27
- Guest must provide unredacted copy of their DL to prove age, identity, and current address.
- Guest must sign copy of rental agreement and return via email.
- Guest must pay a deposit of $1,500 to be held by Owner. This will be communicated as an additional charge. Read more details in the Rental Agreement.
Hosted by Leslie HagerAsk a question
About Leslie Hager
My husband and I split our time between this home in Colorado and a home in Houston, where two of our children live. We are both professionals and enjoy the peace and tranquility of this amazing retreat.
Leslie Hager purchased this House in 2007
Why Leslie Hager chose Idaho Springs
When we were choosing a property, we wanted to live halfway between Lakewood and the ski slopes. This home was easily accessible from the highway and remote enough to provide the rest and relaxation we wanted.
What makes this House unique
The home is remote but within a few minutes of I-70. It is located in Arapahoe National Forest, so there are no neighbors nearby. The views are better than any we had ever seen. The town of Idaho Springs is 6 miles away and has a grocery store, bars, restaurants, parks, and a gold mine that is now open for tours. There is also a glacier approximately 6 miles away, where you can enjoy hiking, sledding, and snow shoeing.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.