Park Shore Pool Home(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Three Bedroom Two Bath
Three Bedroom Two Bath Pool Home in beautiful Park Shore. Private Beach with parking is at the end of our street and less than a mile away. Short drive to 5th Ave. Home has been completely painted inside since we bought it in 2013. Beautifully furnished and very reasonably priced. Please look at our pictures. We continually upgrade our home. Eight sets of new French Doors and the main Entry Door were all just installed in July of 2015.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master Bedroom has a new King Bedroom set, a walk-in closet and French Doors leading to an enclosed Lanai. This bedroom also has a new wall mounted TV. Bedroom 2 has a new Queen Set and French doors leading to the Pool. This Room also has a new flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 has new Twin Beds and all new furniture....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms have been fleshly painted.
- We hope you will enjoy our home as much as we do. All the furniture in the house is new. We will provide Beach Passes to the private beach which is for Park Shore Association members and is at the end of our street. There are Private Bathrooms and outdoor showers at the beach. We have Beach Chairs, Bikes, A Cooler and Beach Umbrella for your use. Regarding the Rental Rates: Always check with me if house is available on our calender we may be able to do better than posted rate....moreless
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 - May 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning Fee $160
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
PLEASE NOTE : Late Christmas cancellation SPECIAL Nightly Rate $175./ night 5 night minimum 12/15/thru 12/31.
Park Shore is one of the most beautiful areas in Naples and is a ten minute drive to 5th Ave. There is a private beach at the end of our street for Park Shore Association members only. We will provide passes for that beach which has free parking and private bathrooms and outdoor showers.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Hello we are John and Patty Parks. We live in Stoughton,Ma. We love Naples and intend to live there about half of the year when we can retire in a few years. We have had a late Christmas cancellation for 2016--please contact us for special rates.
Why the Owner Chose Park Shore (Naples, FL, USA):
As the saying goes Location-Location -Location. You can be at the private beach in a couple of minutes by car or walk/jog to it. Drive to 5th Ave. in ten minutes. Shops and Restaurants are a few minutes away. The Naples Zoo in five minutes. We rented a house on Park Shore Drive about two years ago. We loved the area so much that we decided to buy here.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We really love the open concept plan of our house. Also, we like having the Master Bedroom on one end of the house and the other two bedrooms at the opposite end.
- Primary: +1 7742740998 call anytime between 8am-9pm Eastern Standard Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Yard into Kitchen/Living Area
2nd Bedroom With French Doors leading out to the Pool
Kitchen -Island Area
Partial View 2nd Bedroom
Master Bedroom with French Doors
Dining Area with backyard behind French Doors
Partial View of Master Bedroom
Partial view of Living Room
Partial View of Master
Partial view of Master Bath
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.