4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 8
The 4th bedroom and 2nd bath are located in a separate building, perfect for an extra bit of privacy! We also have a port-a-crib available for guest use.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking inside, smoking is permitted outsideNo smoking inside, smoking is permitted outside
Max guests: 8 - Rates are for 6 guestsRates are for 6 guests
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Our house is in a residential area. Please, NO EXCESSIVE NOISE at a level that disturbs neighbors. Code-enforced quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am.
- Please, NO DIVING (or cannonballs, etc.) in pool. Pool is only 3 - 5 feet deep.
- Use of POOL HEAT is EXTRA and may require an extra deposit, depending on season. If interested, please inquire re: specifics.
About Richard and Theresa
Richard and Theresa are long time Florida residents. He arrived here some 30 years ago by way of Zimbabwe, England and South Africa while she is a born and bred Floridian. They recently purchased a house in beautiful Ponce Inlet after falling in love with the area. Richard is an Engineer looking forward to retiring by the beach and Theresa makes childrens clothes.
Richard and Theresa purchased this house in 2018
Why Richard and Theresa chose Daytona Beach Shores
The house is a short drive from the Daytona International Speedway, for which -- in addition to the wide, soft sandy beaches -- Daytona is famous. It's conveniently located for vacationers who come for the Daytona 500 Race, or for the many bikers who arrive for Bike Week in the spring or Biketoberfest in the fall. Two blocks to the east is the beach; a block to the west is the river, with its magnificent sunsets. A few miles north of the house is the Daytona Pier and Main Street; a few miles south is the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and a turtle sanctuary. The numerous Orlando attractions are close enough for vacationers to visit on day trips.
What makes this house unique
There's nothing like coming home from a day at the beach to your own private spot with pool and spa . . .