Begin your Richmond escape at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment that sleeps 2! This picturesque destination attracts an array of travelers looking to explore all that this culturally vibrant village has to offer. Catch mesmerizing sunsets at the historic Steveston Village or peruse the Richmond Night Market for delectable Asian flare and live entertainment. Retreat to your home-away-from-home to kick back and relax after adventure-filled days in this seaside sanctuary.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This quaint apartment is the perfect home base for all of your Richmond adventures! The hardwood floors and modern decor foster a peaceful ambiance throughout the apartment.
Unwind from daily exploits on the plush sofa in the warm and peaceful living area. Spend relaxing evenings watching film favorites with your loved ones on the flat-screen cable TV.
Drift off into dreamland in the cloud-like, queen-sized bed in the bedroom. There is additional sleeping for 2 children on the sleeper sofa in the living room. Rise and shine with a refreshing shower in the full bathroom with a shower/tub combo and single basin sink.
The well-equipped kitchen boasts everything you need to whip up a delicious, home-cooked breakfast for your travel companions. Serve your culinary creations at the rustic table in the kitchen area.
This centrally located abode is within walking distance to the charming Stevenson Village. Delectable Asian eateries, cozy cafes, boutiques, whale watching tours, museums, and more line the streets of this bustling seaside village!
For a serene and peaceful afternoon, visit the International Buddhist Temple. Stroll through the enchanting gardens and visit the beautifully designed Gracious Hall for a unique Richmond experience!
Richmond Night Market is an Asian-infused market boasting shops, live entertainment, and dozens of delicious food stalls!
The rainforest metropolis of Vancouver is just 30 minutes away! Local breweries, trendy restaurants, galleries, live theatre, and so much more are all hosted in this beautiful city by the bay!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the proximity to an array of land and sea adventures. Hit the slopes at nearby Grouse Mountain or go for a scenic hike through the rainforest! Kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and fishing can all be enjoyed at any of the nearby beaches for peaceful paddles along the scenic shoreline.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, sleeper sofa, full bathroom with shower/tub combo, and much more!
- Great Richmond location walking distance to Stevenson Village, 5 minutes from the International Buddhist Temple, 10 minutes to Richmond Night Market, 30 minutes from Vancouver!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 3 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4
- NOTE: This home can sleep 2 guests in the queen bed and 2 more on the queen sleeper sofa with an extra fee of $12 per person, per night (beyond 2, max 4 allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in