Discover your own personal Magic Kingdom in this spacious Clermont vacation rental home, offering 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and accommodations for 10. With just under 3,000 square feet, 2 master suites, a garage game room, and private heated pool and hot tub, this spacious family home has everything you could ask for! When you're not exploring Disney parks, utilize the fantastic Glenbrook Resort community amenities including a pool, fitness center, recreation courts and so much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Suite: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Master Suite 2: King Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
This spacious Clermont home is nestled within the Glenbrook Resort community, only 8 miles from the Disney gates! As a guest, you'll have complimentary access to the on-site community amenities, including a pool, fitness center, volleyball courts, ping pong tables, and tennis courts - keeping the kids entertained even while you're outside of the parks!
Upon entering the home, you'll be greeted by the formal living and dining room space, great for finding some peace and quiet after a long day exploring Orlando! Let the kids have their own sanctuary outside in the converted garage game room, where they can work some energy out playing air hockey and pool!
Just beyond the formal entry, you can kick back in the family room to give your feet a rest as the kids watch their favorites on the flat-screen cable TV, one of 3 inside the home! The chef of the group won't miss out on any of the action either, as the open layout seamlessly combines the family room, fully equipped kitchen, and a quaint dining space.
Head outside to the back patio to enjoy an afternoon cocktail or refreshing swim with the family! The private, screened-in pool also has an attached hot tub for relaxation, and child pool gate for added security around the little ones!
Two master suites offer guests the luxury of king beds and en-suite bathrooms, providing extra space and privacy for multiple families traveling together.
-- THE LOCATION --
Not only does this Glenbrook Resort home offer fantastic amenities and a fully stocked interior, but it also boasts an amazing location with easy access to the express way for endless Sunshine State adventures!
With just a short 20-minute drive, you can explore the 6 theme parks of Magic Kingdom, discover the jungle at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or visit the international pavilions at Epcot. More family-friendly fun awaits at other Orlando attractions, like Universal Studios and SeaWorld, just 10 minutes further!
While the golfers of your group hit the links on one of the surrounding golf courses, shop 'till you drop at Orlando Premium Outlets or Pointe Orlando 30 minutes away.
Get out and explore the fantastic nearby restaurants when you don't feel like cooking, including Friar Tuck, Pizzano’s Pizza & Grinderz and Mito Sushi & Grill.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private heated pool & spa with child safety fence ($20 per day heat fee), free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, central AC and garage game room
- Enjoy access to Glenbrook Resort community amenities including a clubhouse with community pool, fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball courts and more
- Prime location in the Glenbrook Resort of Clermont, with easy access to Disney parks, Orlando attractions, shopping, dining and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, ( ~ 35 miles away )
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the pool is heated with an additional $20 per night fee