Get away from it all and reconnect with friends and family at this rustic A-frame cabin in Cle Elum, Washington! With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this vacation rental cabin is ideal for up to 6 travelers looking for some fresh air and a break from the stresses of everyday life. The recently remodeled cabin sits on 3.5 acres of forested land in the Sky Meadows Ranch & Country Club community. Enjoy endless outdoor adventures in the Pacific Northwest!
** Please note that, during wintry conditions in Sky Meadows, this home is only accessible via snowmobile. See the Key Residence Features and House Rules for more info **
Bedroom 1: Queen Pullout Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
This cozy cabin offers everything you need for a true rustic escape! Open the sliding glass door in the living room to get some fresh air, or toss some logs in the wood-burning stove to get the chill out of the air on brisk evenings.
Wake up in the morning and sip your coffee on either of the 2 decks. You may see a deer walk through the yard or even turkey flocks that wander by.
When hunger strikes, head into the kitchen to prepare a home-cooked feast! The kitchen comes fully equipped with all of the pots, pans, and tools you need for cooking or baking.
After a day of horseback riding or other outdoor recreation, head over to the gazebo overlooking the pond and make s'mores in the stove. Tell stories of the day's activities as the flames flicker and fade.
Head back inside when it's time to call it a day. Whether you find yourself in one of the 2 bedrooms or on the pullout bed in the living room, you're guaranteed a good night's sleep.
You'll have access to the Sky Meadows Ranch & Country Club community amenities during your stay. Swim and play in the pool during the summer months and ride along the groomed snowmobile trails when snow falls in the winter.
From hiking and mountain biking to skiing and snowmobiling, there's no shortage of outdoor activities in Cle Elum and the surrounding area. Regardless of your interests or when you visit, you'll find a fun outdoor activity to strike your fancy.
The 100,000-acre L.T. Murray Wildlife Recreation Area borders the community. This area is one of Washington's most beautiful and scenic areas and makes for hundreds of miles of mountain trails for motorized and non-motorized recreation use.
In the spring, summer, and fall, many locals enjoy riding off-road vehicles, horseback riding, and hiking in and around the community. Riding off-road vehicles is also popular in the winter when there's no snow on the ground. In fact, there's a great training trail that surrounds the property for those riding quads. Park your trailer and drive right into the woods from the property!
In the winter, Sky Meadows Ranch becomes a winter wonderland with about 600 miles of connected groomed snowmobile trails riding minutes from your front door. The roads within Sky Meadows are groomed for snowmobile and track vehicle access to lots during the winter snow season. If you'd like to take a day trip, Snoqualmie Pass is great for skiing and snowboarding.
From the property, you'll be just minutes from several unique towns. Cle Elum, Roslyn, and Ronald are all right down the road and offer tons of restaurants offering a variety of foods. Check out The Brick in Roslyn, Old #3 in Ronald, and Gunner's Cafe in Cle Elum.
Those visiting during the Fourth of July won't want to miss out on the parade and fireworks show in Cle Elum. Weekends in the summertime also bring farmer's markets in Roslyn.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 decks with forest views, wood-burning stove, gazebo with wood-burning stove, in-unit laundry machines, seasonal community pool access, parking, and much more!
- In the winter, visit Motor Toy Rentals in Cle Elum - (509) 674-6807 - to rent snowmobiles so you can access the property
- Automobile parking is available with guest permit at the lodge, about 1 mile from the cabin. You can park here and finish the ride to the property via snowmobile, during wintry conditions
- Fantastic Cle Elum location in the Sky Meadows Ranch & Country Club. Enjoy tons of outdoor activities and tasty restaurants
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~95.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 per night fee (Maximum 2 allowed, well-behaved dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Please be advised that this home is only accessible via snowmobile during wintry conditions. There needs to be ample snow on the ground, so exercise caution and be aware of conditions so you don't get stuck
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in