** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Experience the Pennsylvania state capital in comfort and style when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Harrisburg! Furnished with comfort in mind, your group of up to 9 guests will settle in and feel right at home. Enjoy the gazebo, grill and ideal location near Hershey Chocolate Factory, Gettysburg Battleground, excellent trout fishing, and more!
Master Bedroom | Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
‘Celebration House’ is furnished with all the comforts and amenities of home, including a fully equipped kitchen, free wireless internet access, and more.
After a day spent exploring the capital, make your way inside to settle into the living area before dinnertime arrives. Curl up with a good book or plan out your adventures for the day ahead!
You'll find everything you need to whip up a home-cooked favorite in the fully equipped kitchen. If you'd prefer a breeze while you cook, you're in luck. The patio is complete with a lovely outdoor dining set and a gas grill. A large metal gazebo that's well-lit covers the patio table - perfect for outdoor dining in any weather.
As bedtime approaches, choose from one of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms to get cozy and settle in for a peaceful night's sleep.
From this ideal Harrisburg location, you’ll have access to numerous area attractions and sights, such as Hersheypark, Hershey Chocolate Factory, the State Capitol, and the Gettysburg Battleground.
Spend some time outdoors and check out excellent trout fishing, boating, and watersports along the Susquehanna River or a peaceful creek. Hiking, biking, and campgrounds are all easily accessible as well. Lace up your hiking boats and trek a rugged portion of the Appalachian Trail.
Hersheypark is sure to be a fun destination for the whole group to enjoy, featuring over 70 rides and attractions. No matter the season, you’ll discover events and exciting happenings at the park.
Venture out to visit the Amish in neighboring Lancaster before making your way back to Harrisburg to enjoy a delicious meal at one of the restaurants in town.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen WiFi TVs (1 with cable), free WiFi, gas fireplace, electric grand baby piano, rec room, 8-foot shuffleboard table, large yard, furnished deck with a gas grill, metal gazebo, on-site parking, pack ‘n play upon request, washer and dryer, and more
- Convenient Harrisburg location offering easy access to attractions such as Hersheypark and the State Capitol, surrounded by plenty of choices for outdoor adventure including hiking the Appalachian Trail, boating the Susquehanna, and more
- Nearest commercial airport: Harrisburg International Airport - 1 Terminal Dr, Middletown, PA 17057, (~15 miles away)
- Private entrance in the front and rear of the property, carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, and fire extinguisher all included
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in