Make your weekend getaway an extended stay at 'Casual Casa,' a 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house in Queen Creek. Located in the family-friendly San Tan Valley, this home provides 6 travelers and 2 additional children with easy access to hiking trails, festivals, and golf courses. Enjoy a dip in the private pool after trekking the trails in San Tan Regional Park just 5 minutes away. Take the kids to Schnepf Farms that hosts the Peach Festival, baking classes & daily tours to pick fresh produce!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couches
Aptly named, 'Casual Casa' makes southwest desert-living a breeze for travelers of all ages. Go for a swim in the private pool before enjoying a fresh lemonade on the furnished covered patio.
Inside this single-story home, you'll find 2 living areas - one with a flat-screen cable TV and the other with direct access to the patio. Don't forget to connect to the complimentary wireless internet to book your tour at Schnepf Farms!
Assemble your own farm-to-table feasts in the fully equipped kitchen where ample counter space makes necessary food prep effortless. Gather at the round dining table to share a meal and discuss the day's highlights.
If you're planning on hitting the fairways, dream of hitting that hole-in-one in one of the 3 well-appointed queen bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts an en-suite bathroom with both a built-in tub and walk-in shower.
Traveling with 2 more kiddos? This home offers a flexible maximum occupancy when the kids use the couches or recliners in the living room.
Take advantage of the recently opened San Tan Heights recreation center located just a 1/2 mile away! Built in 2018, this facility offers an expansive outdoor pool, exercise equipment, and meeting rooms.
Surrounded by a variety of outdoor activities and services, 'Casual Casa' makes it easy to experience a do-as-you-please lifestyle in the San Tan Valley! Get a better view of the valley from one of the trails in the Regional Park just 5 minutes away.
Venture 35 minutes across the valley to Lost Dutchman State Park for fishing, hiking, and perfect picnic spots. Stop by the Lost Dutchman Museum to learn about the southwestern folklore and the 20-Stamp Mill.
Trade in your hiking shoes for cowboy boots when you book a horseback ride at Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Center or Baro Ranch - both within a 10-minute drive of this home.
Time spent together as a family has never been easier - enroll in a class at the YMCA in Copper Basin 5 miles south, or visit the local favorite, Schnepf Farms! Be sure to check the farm calendar for the Peach Festival dates, along with daily walking tours.
Another local favorite is the nearby Olive Mill! They offer tours of the olive oil production and tastings.
Casual nights spent at 'Casual Casa' are also within reach, simply stroll 10 minutes to the nearest grocery store to pick up a sweet treat or snag takeout from one of the local restaurants.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in yard with pool, pool towels & toys, covered patio, gas grill, electric fireplace, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- The private pool can be heated for an additional $15/day
- Access to the recently opened San Tan Heights recreation center located just a 1/2 mile away! This facility offers an expansive outdoor pool, exercise equipment, and meeting rooms.
- Peaceful Queen Creek location - 5 minutes from hiking trails in San Tan Mountains Regional Park, close to the Golf Club at Johnson Ranch, 10 minutes from Horseshoe Park, Schnepf Farm, and other attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport, 6033 S Sossaman Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212 (12 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- $15 per night pool heat fee (optional)
- Please note with dropping temperatures the pool is not ideal when not heated
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property has a flexible maximum occupancy up to 8 to accommodate 2 extra children using the couches