Aloha and welcome to Maui!
Our unit is in the Hokulani Tower, Unit #345
Beautiful Ocean View Condo**
We do not advertise on Craiglist, if you see any of our properties on Craigslist, please call us at the number listed on VRBO**
We have a collection of beautiful Honua Kai condos in both towers. We have several one bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos as well as a one bedroom with a den.
2 bedroom condos :VRBO 849826, VRBO 514711, VRBO 500661, VRBO 685468
3 bedoom condo: VRBO 631867
1 bedroom condos: VRBO 362158,, VRBO 440536, VRBO 471634, VRBO 204327
1 bedroom with den, VRBO 596432
1 bedroom and 2 studios at Kaanapali Shores VRBO 1419821, VRBO 810323, VRBO 1471531
Studio at Maui Kai, VRBO 75183
The Honua Kai (HK) resort is located at the northern end of golden Ka'anapali Beach, considered one of the world's best, warmed by the beautiful Maui sun and overlooking the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
Honua Kai is Maui's newest beachfront ultra-luxury resort with dining, shops, activities desk and beautiful grounds spanning three swimming pools, waterfalls, water slide, exotic flower gardens and rolling greens.
"inforamtion": Luana Development Parters LP will be building 72 townhomes in the area. The work will be in the empty grass field on the east side of Honua Kai (non-ocean side) beyond the path that circles the bowl between the two towers. These are 2 story townhomes. A fence will be constructed to limit dust and views of the work. Construction starts on Feb 5, 2018.
This construction does not affect this condo.
Beautiful Ocean View Condo**
Some of our condominium's glorious highlights are noted below -
* Stunning oceanfront resort with spectacular breathtaking ocean** GORGEOUS sunset views with the sun setting between Lanai and Molokai!
* Ocean view condo
* Just a few steps from the ocean, hot tubs & numerous oceanfront pools!
* On-site access to upscale Duke's Restaurant
* Gleaming new kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances & granite countertops!
* Large baths with showers and separate tubs! Granite vanity tops* Double sinks in both bathrooms*
* Living room with plasma TV, and DVD player!
* Spacious 1100 square feet interior plus 235 square feet lanai for al fresco dining, w/walls of folding glass doors opening up to the living room and kitchen! True indoor-outdoor living
* Best accommodations for up to 6 people. Ideal for couples or families
* Pack and Play (sheets not provided)
*State of the art fitness center with new equipment.
This luxury condo is in one of the best locations in Maui! It is beautifully and professionally designed to help you relax and enjoy your Maui vacation. It is the perfect choice for a romantic escape - or for the family trip of a lifetime. Tropical Ocean Front Setting
• Luxurious Open Air Lobby with Ocean Views
• Courtyard with Infinity Koi Pond
• Aina Gourmet Market on site
• Infinity-Edge Formal Pool with Cabanas, Aqua Loungers, and Hot Tubs
• Ocean Front Lazy River Pool
• Spacious Open Floor Plans
• Central A/C
•Internet access (WiFi in the condo)
• Poolside Gas/Electric BBQ's
•20/Day plus Tax Parking/ Amenity Fee
• Miles of walkway allow you to enjoy the length of Ka'anapali Beach
• Smoking Prohibited on Property
~Resort policies/fees and HI tax subject to change without notice*
**Please read our cancellation policy below and in our attached terms and conditions. VRBO does not have the option we have chosen, and they show no refunds. That is not accurate**
***ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING. Cancellation outside a 60-day period prior to arrival is subject to a 10% (of total) cancellation Fee. Any cancellations made within the 60-day period may result in forfeiture of all monies paid. Owners will make every attempt to re-book the property. Should owner succeed in re-booking any portion of the reserved dates, we'll be glad to refund any pro-rata share, less 30% cancellation Fee. If there were fees paid to Pay Pal for credit card, it will be deducted from the total***
Gracefully and attractively furnished - new kitchen, large living room with sofa-bed, dining for six, and a large private lanai featuring new patio furniture. Amenities include central air conditioning, walk-in shower, separate tub, and natural stone counters.
Across the street is a shopping center including:
Java Jazz, the 'Best Coffee in Maui' cafe
Large variety of food stores and shops
Walking distance to the farmer's market
The view from the Lanai is of the gorgeous rainbows and Ocean Views.
The sights from the resort are ever-changing - with sailboats, cruise ships, snorkelers, turtles, and sunbathers. Whales are plentiful in season.
Maui No Ka Oi means 'Maui is the best' - quite literally - for the best and most beautiful vacation you will have in your Kaanapali 'home away from home'. Aloha!