We hope you'll enjoy our condo, we've gone to great efforts and expense to provide you with a clean and exceedingly comfortable experience. Please check out our Reviews section. A few of our features include:
- New A/C units in both the living room and bedroom
- Child safety covers on outlets.
- Hand set stone work in the kitchen
- All the kitchen utensils you'll need
- Ice Chest and beach chairs
- Fresh Water Aquarium
- Free WI-FI, Free Cable, 2 DVD Players, 2 TV's
- A Sleeping Experience - 700 thread count sheets & comforter, memory foam mattresscover, lot's of pillows 'you simply won't want to get out of it'
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full sized 'locally made' Shampoo and Conditioner
- Large make-up mirror
- Q-Tips, Cotton balls & pads
- Full-sized detergents & fabric softener
- Full-sized Beach Towels
- Carpets shampooed & Deep-cleaned every 45 days, preventing musty smells and dust.
- Just moments walking from coffee bars, ice cream shops, nightlife, galleries, the best restaurants Maui has to offer.
- About a 7 min walk to Lahaina Shores Beach, nice beach for a stroll at sunset before dinner. Note: All the restaurants are quite casual.
- 4 Min. Walk to Warf Center and & Front Street a5 min to Lahaina Harbor
- Beautiful salt-water infinity pool, large with wonderful view of the mountains. Note: additional BBQ areas near the large pool as well.
- Second pool (smaller and has BBQ areas and comfortable chairs)
- .5 miles from Foodland Market, Starbucks, Jamba Juice & Kasagawa Deli
- Don't miss the views of the West Maui Mtns. from the Salt Water pool, awesome moonrise, Google 'Full Moon Calendar for Maui'
- The pavilion is equipped with , a 60+ inch flat screen TV, high speed internet connection, comfortable teak chairs and cabanas, and best of all private Balinese style bungalows.
Hope you will come and visit our condo we'll take great care of you. If this is your first trip to the island we've lived here for 30 years and am happy to assist you with ideas or information . We send our guests numerous links to Maps of the island, Hiking Trails, Restaurants and best beaches. Also feel free to ask any questions on logistics (how long does it take to drive to Hana, or Haleakala or Kapalua) happy to answer them for you. Also, we have some favorite drives up-country or spots to eat and are happy to share. It's easier to plan your time on island when you have more information.
Look forward to welcoming you to the island of Maui.
Aloha James and Sri