The villa was built in a Florida style and it is located in the south of Cape Coral (Rosa Garden Area) on the popular Lake Britannia. With a boat (see rental price below), you can get to the gulf in a few minutes (without locks). Or you can just enjoy the view of the lake from the large patio. The western rear exposure guarantees you stunning sunsets. The tastefully equipped house offers you a large, well-lit living room with an open kitchenette and 5 invitingly furnished bedrooms. In the living room, you will find a large flat-screen TV, DVD, stereo and WLAN high speed internet access (master bedroom has an additional TV). You will surely spend most of the time on the insect-protected patio. Swim in the large heated pool (heat pump) and whirlpool (updated 06/2009) and listen to the sounds of the palms. Finally you can have your meals outside with the sun! A helpful and friendly manager is ready to help you.
- Villa3013 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
Spacious villa for up to 10 people, peaceful residential area in village region
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, German
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful home and very nice pool. First class!
Property is well cared for and clean. Pool is awesome for family use. Bedrooms offer privacy. Nice outdoor seating. Great overall location. Very good and clear instructions for use. Would love to stay here again. Definitely as nice as pictures show. Great trip.
The villa was better than expected. The location is excellent and the house has been set on the lot so that you would not know if you had any neighbors or not. Very quiet neighborhood. The house was clean, well maintained and was beautifully decorated. The weather during the 5 weeks we were there was perfect so most of our time was spent in the lanai enjoying the pool and the view. Every night we were treated to a beautiful sunset which was the perfect way to end the day. We have rented vacation homes in Cape Coral for 10 years and this was the best rental we have ever had.
Plenty of good but some issues too
We stayed in the house for a week and had a nice time – there were some great things about the house and some not so great…
• Beautiful home with lots of room. It’s kind of a weird neighborhood driving in with some transitional homes being renovated mixed in among those already renovated and plenty that are in need. Once you get there though it’s a very nice home.
• A great view of a cove on the water with a beautiful pool.
• The local manager, Martin was very friendly and helpful.
Not as good:
• Basic cable only so no ESPN, movie channels or other channels that most people take for granted.
• Wifi was spotty in different parts of the house and generally not that fast.
• The pool deck is dangerously slick – that’s why I might not recommend it for small kids. Just about everyone in our group either almost slipped and fell or did fall.
• We got nickel and dimed on our deposit return. It’s written in the contract so it was totally legal but there is an electricity usage charge. We turned all the lights off when we left each day for the beach or ball fields (we were there for a baseball tournament) but still got a charge for “excess” electricity usage. We also got a $50 charge for not cleaning the BBQ grill – I cleaned all surfaces and scrubbed the grates but failed to empty the grease drip tray (had no idea where it was or that it was required) so they charged us $50.
• Location is not great for going to Ft Myers beach – you’ll be driving for half an hour plus so just be aware of that.
I wouldn’t stay here again but it might be a fit for someone else because it is a beautiful home. Honestly, there didn't seem to be a ton of other 5+ bedroom options so just be aware of the extra charges.
Mega, tolle Villa in top Lage
Wir 8 hatten hier einen wunderschönen Aufenthalt, großzügig, voll ausgestattet, gepflegt, faires Preis- / Leistungsverhältnis!
liebe Heike, wir haben uns in eurem Haus sehr wohlgefühlt. und werden sicherlich nochmals buchen in den kommenden Jahren. Das Haus war in bestem Zustand und die Betreuung durch euer Team vor Ort perfekt. Leider waren wir nur zu zweit und konnten die Hälfte des wunderschön eingerichteten Hauses nicht nutzen.
Rat an alle Gäste: Boot mitbuchen: Mit Boot ist es in Cape Coral nochmal so schön.
Verbesserungsvorschlag: das Wlan sollte verbessert werden. Manchmal tagsüber etwas langsam.
Super Lage und sehr schönes Haus. Wir verbrachten fast 2 Wochen in diesem schönen Haus. Die Buchung und Abwicklung war hervorragend und unkompliziert. Vielen Dank an die Familie.Die täglichen Sonnenuntergänge waren super. Auch die Ausstattung des Hauses hat keine Wünsche offengelassen. Wir werden wiederkommen!
Cape Coral, the Venice of America, earns its name. 635 km of canals go through the small large city and can be discovered by boat. 'Fun in the sun' is the motto here. Different islands, for example Sanibel, Captiva, Matlacha offer stunning beaches and invite you to go discovering. Water sport enthusiasts, fishers and sun lovers will enjoy Cape Coral. Furthermore, there are also countless golf courses. In the near by Miromar Outlet, you will find more than 120 stores, but you can also use your money in other shopping centers. Visit Edison's winter home in Fort Myers or the beautiful restored business district. In about 75 minutes you can get to the Everglades, here you can go on air-boat tours and you can visit crocodile farms. Orlando, with Disney and Seaworld, Discovery Cove (swim with dolphins) and Universal Studios are located about a 3 hour drive away. There is a lot to experience, but unfortunately, never enough time. Just come again!